Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

17 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Its Daniel Cretton movie. Gotta have Brie Larson in it.

You might be joking, but I would bet money the ties between Cretton and Larson is a reason why Carol Danvers showed up in the post credit sequence for Shang Chi.

7 hours ago, dudalb said:

There is bold and there is stupid. The BP2 will make more then BP 1 is just stupid.

As for Ant Man 3 leading to the revival of the MCU (assuming it needs to be revived) that is just plain insane. Would love to hear your reasoning on this since the Ant Man films, though sucessful, are not among the highest grossing Marvel films.

What I mean is Ant Man 3 followed by GOTG 3 will get universal acclaim (~90% RT and better public WOM) as opposed to movies released this year so far as well as BP2 which I am skeptical about.

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Well, Michael Waldron is supposed to be writing that Kevin Feige Star Wars movie. Does that count? 

Oh I forgot. Yeah Blaming Waldron is much better — in all seriousness the problems were in the script rather than the direction 

6 hours ago, oMeriMombatti said:

What I mean is Ant Man 3 followed by GOTG 3 will get universal acclaim (~90% RT and better public WOM) as opposed to movies released this year so far as well as BP2 which I am skeptical about.

I think assuming 90+ on RT for any movie in phase 4 is dangerous lol. L&T on paper should’ve been the easiest win ever and yet.. 

14 hours ago, AnDr3s said:
Spoiler

why is atlantis aztec that's like another different culture?

I think this technically should be under Spoiler tags, anyway...right?  Nothing official is out about this, yet.  

Spoiler

There's no real historical evidence that Atlantis actually existed...or what "culture" it might have even been...even the Greeks disagreed whether it was anything plausible (or all made up) thousands of years ago!  And multiple different countries have "claimed" that the origins of Atlantis myth might be in their region... including a possible link to an island in/near the Bahamas...so that could tie it to the Mayans.  

So it's all mythical interpretation!  

https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/atlantis

Edited by Macleod

16 hours ago, AnDr3s said:

i mean 100% he is gonna be in the trailer

Perhaps...but it's not official by anyone tied to the production or studio, yet! 

The promo art are leaks.  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 1:38 AM, WittyUsername said:

Well, Michael Waldron is supposed to be writing that Kevin Feige Star Wars movie. Does that count? 

To be fair, Rick and Morty writers are incapable of telling a good story or script.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/10/2022 at 9:06 PM, AnDr3s said:

why is atlantis aztec that's like another different culture?

IMHO to make the Marvel Atlantis different from the DC Atlantis.

Someone beat me to the point that  Atlantis is a myth,