Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

28 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

So it's another assembly movie.

Considering the performances of recent assembly titles, I would say the WOM for this one may not be quite positive.

This doesn’t make any sense to me. This looks freaking great. I don’t care what anyone says.

42 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Visually is really great

i prefer The first teaser

same. An unpopular opion but the first trailer managed to sell personal journey amid spectacle. This was just lots of unrelated pretty visuals. Also, I'm not a fan of Who is New BP Mystery Box that they think is the selling point. Just spell it out and let us see a bit of her journey there. Most people figured it out and those who didn't might get disappointed when they find out it wasn't their champ. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

Just now, jedijake said:

Teaser was emotional. Trailer is more action-packed and visual. I would LOVE to see someone put the two together!

Trailer is very minimalistic. Hardly few lines. I believe trailer was only released for ticket on sale thing. But it does it's job well.