That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

Honestly I missed having Star Wars this holiday season. It was starting to become a thing to get really excited about during the winter holiday season.  This winter feels off to me because of it. Oh well.

not sure how so many on this sub liked aquaman it was a fucking incoherent mess and should be in contention for worst wigs used in a film ever. The hair and make up person obviously didn’t bother to even brush the synthetic wigs mera and Nicole Kidman were wearing.it was very distracting.

i was worried that I was letting the reviews guide my judgment, but my friend that literally likes EVERY movie he sees said it was the worst movie he’s seen this year. I was really shocked. He’s never had such a negative response towards a movie especially an action one. He didn’t even want to stay for the post credits scene.

Edited by YLF
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Hopefully Aquaman can reach $70m just to look nice but $68m is still solid. $250m looks likely. 

250 DOM certainly won't be enough for a billion..

250M DOM
265M China

400M OS-China (can't see it doing much more than this with the underwhelming openings in the UK and South Korea)

915M total 

it might be the first CBM to score in the 900s which is fantastic :D and would make it the highest grossing movie in the DCEU to date :ohmygod:

1 hour ago, Ash Skywalker said:

THE FUCKING MELTDOWN!!!!

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

14M true Friday after 9M from Thursday night isn’t exactly how you want things to go. 65M “3-day” seems a real possibility then, which could lead to as low as 220M or so.  Still, early days.

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

Seem like the numbers are weak across the board.

58 minutes ago, shuotong said:

Aquaman's Friday equals its preview? Yikes

55 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Everything seems so underwhelming.

28 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Looks like everything was overestimated. 

6 minutes ago, Rthanos said:

All of this in the space of 60 minutes 

:hahaha:

Then RTH comes in and hits us with a Friday number over $4m higher than Deadlines guess 😂😂.

$32m is great for Aquaman. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2