Eric the IF

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Just now, TMP said:

lmao David O'Russel just got wiped off the face off the earth after Jo

he's gonna put nolan in another headlock if he tries to cast the other JLAW. dunking nolan's head into a toilet while yelling "RESPECT THE ARTISTIC PROCESS"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Panda said:

I don’t think that’s possible because Inception is one of Nolan’s worst (right behind The Prestige and TDKR)

I don’t know how to react to this cause there is so much truth here, but The Prestige is also my favorite cause David Bowie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's a fun coincidence how he hasn't made a peep since MeToo became a thing. i'm sure it's unrelated. not like he groped his niece or anything.

shit, forgot all about that

didn't amy adams imply he made her cry on set too?

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's a fun coincidence how he hasn't made a peep since MeToo became a thing. i'm sure it's unrelated. not like he groped his niece or anything.

He could always pull the Bryan Singer route and make 75% of a movie before disappearing off the face of the earth

• Like 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

No, it was Lily Tomlin during production of Huckabees

no amy adams too. she's taken implicit shots at him a bunch of times in interviews post-american hustle. saying she won't ever work with "aggressive" directors again. saying she's worked with directors who are bullies. the lines are easy to read between.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

no amy adams too. she's taken implicit shots at him a bunch of times in interviews post-american hustle. saying she won't ever work with "aggressive" directors again. saying she's worked with directors who are bullies. the lines are easy to read between.

yeah that one. The Tomlin thing is really well known, since there's video footage of it online

4 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I really hope Nolan does not cast Gosling who is the most sedating actor alive. 

4dfaxuf6zpn11.gif

I like Gosling in certain roles so it'll depend on which type of character he gets cast as. If some new actor is gonna be working with Nolan Id rather someone like Bradley Cooper tbh If a repeat actor is gonna be cast in this then I'd want Leo to be attached. 

I was just thinking about how Nolan has worked with a lot of the big names - DiCaprio, McConaughey etc. - and realized: could you imagine a Christopher Nolan/Daniel Day-Lewis team-up?? 

Come out of retirement for one last hurrah with the master, Daniel!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

I just hope it is Sci Fi. Inception and Interstellar are some of the best sci fi movies ever made. That is where Nolan truly shines.

I agree. Inception is my #1 favourite film of all time. I want another movie like that so bad!

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Surprised nobody's offered Chris Pine yet. He seems like "Nolan lead" material, and both of his Patty Jenkins productions have wrapped up. It'd also make 2020 the Summer of Pine.

I have no idea why I originally read this as Chris Pratt and your whole comment afterwards wasn't making any sense. 

• Haha 1