The Wild Eric

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

3 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Ansel is great in TFIOS and Baby Driver, I can understand why some don't just plain don't like him, he's good looking, he's got a gorgeous girlfriend, he's also a musician, sings well, he's got it all so to speak, and some just don't like his face. BUT he has proven himself. 

And Robert has proven himself many times. Good Time is an okay film imo but his performance is pretty transformative in that, he's electric. 

Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper are all of these things and I don’t hate them

yes I’m joking about the singing part

Pattinson's last non-Twilight release to be in more than 1,000 theaters was 2011's Water for Elephants (and his only other wide releases aside from the aforementioned franchise were Remember Me and his pre-fame supporting role in Goblet of Fire). A true indie king.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Pattinson's last non-Twilight release to be in more than 1,000 theaters was 2011's Water for Elephants (and his only other wide releases aside from the aforementioned franchise were Remember Me and his pre-fame supporting role in Goblet of Fire). A true indie king.

Joaquin Phoenix's last movie that opened immediately wide was We Own the Night in 2007. There'll probably be people who see the Joker trailer and get genuinely weirded out like "where the hell has this guy been the last ten years"

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Joaquin Phoenix's last movie that opened immediately wide was We Own the Night in 2007. There'll probably be people who see the Joker trailer and get genuinely weirded out like "where the hell has this guy been the last ten years"

Gonna be funny when Joker does like $300m domestic and the lead actor wouldn't have done a single part of the press tour

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Broke: where are all the good jon Hamm movie roles?

Woke: where are all the good Vincent kartheiser movie roles?

His dong is not big enough to make it in Hollywood like Hammcock

I agree with people saying Baby Driver is great but it could have been fantastic with a more charismatic lead. You don't necessarily need a great actor - charisma goes a long way. But he lacked both the acting ability and natural likability to make a great lead for what was an otherwise great movie.

As for this movie - just happy that Nolan is apparently going for a non-white male lead.