Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

13 minutes ago, Alli said:

for some weird reason fanboys have embraced pattinson. they think it's cool to like him. why? because he starred in some auteurs' films?

Not onoy because he's starred in the 'auteur' films, but because he's shown great acting strength in them. There has to be a reason why he didn't fall off the map like Taylor Lautner did after Twilight.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 6

From the Collider article:

My understanding is that Pattinson and Washington (BlacKkKlansman) will play the two leads, and there will also be an age-appropriate female lead, as well as an older male co-star. I don’t know if there’s a love triangle in play here, or whether Pattinson and Washington will be friends or enemies, so just like all of you, I can’t wait to find out what Nolan’s next movie is actually about. There’s speculation that the film could be a sequel of sorts to Inception, and while I don’t expect that to be the case — outside of his Batman trilogy, Nolan has eschewed franchise fare, including sequels — I suppose anything is possible.

http://collider.com/robert-pattinson-christopher-nolan-movie-cast/

Pattinson's Twilight past = James Gunn old tweets. GET. OVER. IT. They don't define them 10 years later since they changed their trajectories, and they shouldn't be discriminated. neither committed a crime, not even close.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1