Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

just looked into the dunkirk thread. it got to page 21 before we learned literally any details about that movie. see if we can beat it. (if you're curious the first 20 pages were full of the exact same material we're doing right now)

We're not gonna be able to top the reactions when Kenny B got cast.

That was lovely.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

(if you're curious the first 20 pages were full of the exact same material we're doing right now)

PM me the stuff that got the most likes so I can tactically reclaim it. I've really dropped the ball last few months so I need a boost.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Do the Cameron loonies feel threatened  by this ?

flashback to BOM when the avatar teaser and the inception teaser dropped in the same month and everyone was saying inception was how you do a teaser right and how they fucked up the avatar teaser. i do remember this.

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

PM me the stuff that got the most likes so I can tactically reclaim it. I've really dropped the ball last few months so I need a boost.

this did well

On 9/9/2015 at 2:21 AM, CoolioD1 said:

jake gyllenhaal will be the lead. he seems like the kind of it actor nolan goes for and I just saw the trailer for his new picture demolition and he got a dead wife in that. southpaw too.

btw i'm calling this once again. 

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I just hope he gives another One Direction member a major role. Dude's gonna do for Niall Horan what he couldn't for Harry Styles: land him an Oscar.

Niall Horan would be too easy.

Getting Liam Payne or Louis Tomlinson an Oscar would be a real challenge.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I just hope he gives another One Direction member a major role. Dude's gonna do for Niall Horan what he couldn't for Harry Styles: land him an Oscar.

one direction are old news. stan twitter won't support like they did for dunkirk. Nolan's gonna cast someone from BTS for this one.

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

1957, Crawley, England. 

I want 147 minutes of Tom Hardy gardening his yard in his slacks, button-down dress shirt (sleeves rolled up, of course), and wool waistcoat. Pipe in mouth, of cawrse.

As long as he talks to himself the whole time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

Also of note, 2020 will have Nolan, Villenuve, Edgar Wright, and Wes Anderson productions. Truly an amazing year for cinebros

I have a feeling Killers of the Flower Moon and West Side Story may come out in 2020 at the earliest, if they're both shooting this year.

2020 will be effing brilliant.

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I'm really proud of myself for not being so desperate for likes. Now I've been hitting the top 5 consistently for months. Pretty soon I'll beat out Tele and be the king of BOT.

• ...wtf 1