Eric Lasagna

CAPTAIN MARVEL WEEKEND THREAD l $153M DOM (3rd-biggest March opening), $455M WW (6th biggest WW opening) l Other weekend #s: Dragon 14.7, Madea 12, Lego 3.8, Alita 3.2

6 minutes ago, AndyK said:

I was being facetious, I think its just down to names, ScarJo is very famous over there she prob would have generated more.

ah ok 🙂

she-venom would do $300 :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think the ending of IW really changes how you see the film.

You see it as more a film about Thanos and that really changes how you see the film.

Meaning it makes for an interesting rewatch and IW is quite a rewatchable film. 

I have already seen the movie 5 times since release lol .

That's it??

1 minute ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I disagree with him about that, but it is his opinion; I definitely would not unsubscribe from his YT over that. Like I said, I just wish some people could simply take a more balanced approach to others' opinions. It's not that big of a deal if someone else dislikes what you like. In any case, at this point it's all part of the package when it comes to fandoms and, heck, with people in general I guess. Not everyone will love what one does, and not everyone will react to that fairly and maturely.

I thought Tyrone was one of many overreaction channels. Not at all sure what the big deal is if people unsub.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2kt09 said:

I thought Tyrone was one of many overreaction channels. Not at all sure what the big deal is if people unsub.

Unsubbing his channel because he has a different opinion about one movie? I mean if you like a person's content, but his opinion on one movie makes you unsub his channel, that's an otherworldly type of reaction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LexJoker said:

They are all MRA incels.

I don't think that's the proper description for Jahns and Stuckmann. But Jahns is a DC cheerleader. He even dissed CM in his most anticipated of 2019 vid and called Shazam "the real Captain Marvel". That is a talking point of a DC guy through and through.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I liked the first two. Final she was overpowered but that mid credit scene and

Reveal hidden contents

Made the overall ending impact good.

You might have quoted the wrong person. 🤔 I was talking about Venom. Now you have spoiled CM for me. 😫

😁

2 minutes ago, UserHN said:

I don't think that's the proper description for Jahns and Stuckmann. But Jahns is a DC cheerleader. He even dissed CM in his most anticipated of 2019 vid and called Shazam "the real Captain Marvel". That is a talking point of a DC guy through and through. 

Since when LOL? I have not seen any of his videos in the last 2 years, but back then he was always pro-MCU.

8 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think almost all the famous YT Comic book Personalities have come out not being very impressed by the film. 

YMS remains the best YT film critic. Everything in his CM review was just spot on.

Oh God maybe im also transforming into one of those guys that cant enjoy generic blockbusters anymore...

Just now, Brainbug said:

YMS remains the best YT film critic. Everything in his CM review was just spot on.

Oh God maybe im also transforming into one of those guys that cant enjoy generic blockbusters anymore...

So you're swearing off JP and monster movies, eh? :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, LexJoker said:

Unsubbing his channel because he has a different opinion about one movie? I mean if you like a person's content, but his opinion on one movie makes you unsub his channel, that's an otherworldly type of reaction.

Sounds like another day in Youtube land.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LexJoker said:

Since when LOL? I have not seen any of his videos in the last 2 years, but back then he was always pro-MCU.

Since Collider Movie Talk. Lol. I vividly remember him as the guy that sputtered the DC talking point "but the 1st 4 films of DCEU made more than the 1st 4 films of the MCU!" to which Campea counters that it's not a reasonable comparison. Lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Surprise surprise: people are unsuscribing to Tyrone Magnus's YT channel because he dared be unimpressed by CM, despite the fact that he has raved about many MCU films. Toxic fandom happens in all fandoms. You have got to be either 150 % in love with absolutely everything the MCU or the DCEU does, lest you face the wrath of the "real fans." *sigh* 

You whine about the fandom almost as much as the fandom whines.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Since Collider Movie Talk. Lol. I vividly remember him as the guy that sputtered the DC talking point "but the 1st 4 films of DCEU made more than the 1st 4 films of the MCU!" to which Campea counters that it's not a reasonable comparison. Lol

Surprising. After a time I couldn't bear with the fast cut editing in his videos. It gave me massive headache after watching.

Jeremy Jahns is not a marvel or dc or any other fanboy. He cares his videos to whichever way the winds are blowing at the time. He used to be very positive about Star Wars but since the outrage mob has turned against it, he’s toned it down. He saw what was happening to CM and catered his video to that because he didn’t want to be dislike bombed. Dude is spineless

• Like 10
  • Knock It Off 1