Eric Prime

Avengers: Endgame Monday Thread (4/29): 36.87M (3rd best Monday ever)

1 minute ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

@RtheEnd usually likes making predictions later in the evenings. Not doubting Charlie’s number but would be nice to hear from the original BOT god. With this movie, we can never be surprised though. I think anything is possible. I honestly wouldn’t be completely shocked with 45M at this point. 

Yeah I don't want to pit one against the other or talk like one is better than the other. It's just nice to get both their numbers and compare.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

few hours ago i was going with 36-38 trying stay conservative(over weekend conservative generally got me high end range :) ), but I could see how 40 or more could be achievable. It's just with presales so high, see how evening goes.

Even your conservative range gives it, 58-60% drop which is by far the best hold in the MCU in April or May.

37 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am being conservative here, assuming there were a lot of pre-sales. Using the usual ratio from Sunday to Monday, it would be 40-43mn and surprisingly, this film is playing close to latter so far.

But the safe number is 38-40.

Appreciate you letting us know, especially considering your upcoming exams.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, druv10 said:

Empirecity

Just now, Thanos Legion said:

EmpireCity, right?

Just now, JB33 said:

@EmpireCity. He peaced out though.

It will be hard to forget his name now, thanks guys. 

Btw, Is it the same guy who was a little smug over someone's else's opinion and there were some back and forth with him and baumer. I think I also chimed in with few comments, don't remember what they were. 

• Like 3

Just now, tawasal said:

Btw, Is it the same guy who was a little smug over someone's else's opinion and there were some back and forth with him and baumer. I think I also chimed in with few comments, don't remember what they were. 

Yes. He was a polarizing figure, to say the least. 

Just now, tawasal said:

He had a healthy sized ego, yes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

You did not use the word "even" before the figure "36M".

I mean, I must be hallucinating, right? ;)

Just a couple days before somebody says “only” 170M 2nd weekend.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, JB33 said:

Yes. He was a polarizing figure, to say the least. 

Just now, Porthos said:

He had a healthy sized ego, yes.

Good riddance then. I think we could live with Charlie and RTH and I would even love more of IHeartJames. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, IceFire9yt said:

Not only is Black Panther's 40.2M Monday record in reach, but so is TFA's 37.4M Tuesday record.  If it gets 40M, a doable 6.5% drop (IW had a 5.3% drop), will do it.

Who said it’s decreasing on Tuesday!? $45m here we come! 

• Like 1