Thursday as a % of OW:

Infinity War: 6.01%

Endgame: 5.99%

The Avengers: 5.97%

GOTG2: 4.89%

Civil War: 4.56%

Age of Ultron: 4.5%

Iron Man 3: 4.37%

Weekdays have been bipolar.  Great Monday drop, bad Tuesday drop, Good Wenednesday drop, bad Thursday drop.  Anyway, this is basically even with IW and TA now, which makes me think that this is spillover finally wearing off, so it all comes down to Friday.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

I am not super surprised at this Thursday drop. Personally if I knew I was working next day, and next day was Friday, Ild say fuck it ill just see that 3 hour movie tomorrow. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Are we sure 143 Cinema isn't just giving out random numbers, bullshitting us into thinking that they have data?

I might mix them up, but didn't Charlie Jatinder write he knows them from the past?

@Charlie Jatinder   ???

• Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

I might mix them up, but didn't Charlie Jatinder write he knows them from the past?

@Charlie Jatinder   ???

Yeah. I am the reason he post Hollywood data. He used to be my source for Indian films and then I started tracking MCU films in 2017. After coming on this forum and losing interest in Bollywood after Zero failure, I get another source more readily available and increased tracking.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, ThiagoMaia said:

What number tonight gets us to 1 billion?

I guess $50M+ implies a ~$180M weekend is possible, which would retain $1Bn as a possibility.

To be honest, I don't think $1Bn is realistic at this point, excepting very strong late legs. TFA's $937 is the target to look for at this point. We should probably be looking for a ~$160M weekend for that, so around $45M tonight.

29 minutes ago, ThiagoMaia said:

What number tonight gets us to 1 billion?

We'd need a 2.8x multiplier to get to 1B domestic.  It wouldn't need to hold as well as the Avengers, but better than Infinity War, 52-53% drop maybe, for ~170M 2nd weekend.

Maybe an 115% jump would be enough to put that in play, if it holds great on Saturday and Sunday, so 46M.

Edited by IceFire9yt

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

If EG wants a shot at TFA domestic, it needs to be at $860m by May 28. That’s when TFA normalizes off of the holiday/low impact schedule. Needs to be at about $910m if it wants a billion. 

agree the biggest challenge will be until 3 weekend, 4 weekend will be more normal then it will be relatively easy

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

Saturday will be monstrous so it'll offset Thu and Fri.

I think you're right. Something ridiculous like 70+ million

Edited by cdsacken