charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (6/19) Numbers

3 hours ago, john2000 said:

final total for aladdin could be 325+ ?

The holds for Aladdin are certainly getting to be insane! I'd say with that one hold, $320 million looks to be almost a lock. It should cross $300 million by the end of the month and be over $310 million by the end of July 4th weekend.

This is why they need to do whatever they can to get Little Mermaid out around the same time. Good will toward remakes now with the added bonus of the summer theme in TLM. But probably not until 2022.

Edited by jedijake

10 minutes ago, Chaz said:

Really hope it can leg it’s way to $100m.

Most likely not unless it starts developing otherworldly staying power over the next few weeks but $90M+ is guaranteed at this point, which is enough to keep in the conversation for the Best Actor nom they'll push it for near the end of the year.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, narniadis said:

It was part of the US summer "kids" films at several theaters in my area. Usually that program is a single showing of a movie on an off day for cheap, and its usually 6-8 films in total. Yesterday was HT3 for our local.theater. 

That's an awesome program but it sucks that it's never on the weekends.

In England they had it on Saturday and Sunday. 

37 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

That's an awesome program but it sucks that it's never on the weekends.

In England they had it on Saturday and Sunday. 

Eh, depends I guess. Lots of daycare programs make use of it which is a weekday thing so it just depends. Stateside in regular theaters you will rarely find "other" things on the weekend, but morning showtimes and "blah" evenings during the week is when all the extras run. In the 10 years I have seen cinemark do this kids thing its always been Tuesday or Wednesday mornings. Which I guess is better than never lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Eh, depends I guess. Lots of daycare programs make use of it which is a weekday thing so it just depends. Stateside in regular theaters you will rarely find "other" things on the weekend, but morning showtimes and "blah" evenings during the week is when all the extras run. In the 10 years I have seen cinemark do this kids thing its always been Tuesday or Wednesday mornings. Which I guess is better than never lol. 

Oh I mean just for me lol :D 

My daughter is enrolled in Montessori so no summertime off. However if one is good with ebay you can find ways to get cheap tickets. I snagged a large popcorn, large drink, and 3 movie tickets to SLOP2 for $16 with no tax :D. This theater is relatively cheap for Tacoma ($7.29 tickets) but had I got 50% off everything I still would have paid more. I love ebay

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Oh I mean just for me lol :D 

My daughter is enrolled in Montessori so no summertime off. However if one is good with ebay you can find ways to get cheap tickets. I snagged a large popcorn, large drink, and 3 movie tickets to SLOP2 for $16 with no tax :D. This theater is relatively cheap for Tacoma ($7.29 tickets) but had I got 50% off everything I still would have paid more. I love ebay

Me too! Lol from people like you though 😁

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Since people are have fond memories of old Batman films...

That was when Uma Thurman was on feeee hot. 

J6WaCdB.png

Overall great movie I enjoy the Uma scenes