Eric Prime

Halloween Ends | October 14, 2022 | Uni/Blumhouse | In theaters and Peacock on the same day...again!

11 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Are there people who legitimately want Michael to win? I know that people tend to root for slashers like Freddy, Jason and Chucky, but Michael Myers? He’s not exactly “fun” like those other characters. 

Not necessarily rooting for him to win, but it’d be a shocking and memorable ending if he finally killed Laurie. 

Got to admit though, I kinda can’t see Jamie Lee Curtis being okay with that being the ending for the character. If memory serves, I don’t think she was overly pleased with being killed off in the opening 15 minutes of Resurrection.

Edited by SnokesLegs
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Not necessarily rooting for him to win, but it’d be a shocking and memorable ending if he finally killed Laurie. 

I’d much rather they kill off Michael so they can close the door on making any future movies in this particular timeline. We know there’s gonna be another Halloween movie regardless, but this movie literally has “ends” in the title, so just let him die so there can be some sense of catharsis. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

I’d much rather they kill off Michael so they can close the door on making any future movies in this particular timeline. We know there’s gonna be another Halloween movie regardless, but this movie literally has “ends” in the title, so just let him die so there can be some sense of catharsis. 

I agree to be honest, Laurie deserves to utterly eviscerate him, the ending of H20 was so satisfying because she finally got revenge, so I’m definitely hoping for that type of ending. The worst thing they could do is wimp out and leave them both alive.

• Like 3

I want her to fuck him to death. This whole things started cuz he killed "sluts" and she was the virgin who survived. At the end I want her to subvert that and fuck him and then take him out like Sharon Stone at the beginning of Basic Instinct. 

I mean this franchise has sooooo jumped the shark, might as well have fun now. 

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

No more on this trilogy/timeline, Blumhouse only had the rights for 3 films. That’s why they called this one “Ends”. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

I hope he’s right, but the fact that he said Zombie’s H2 was “solid” immediately makes me want to disregard his entire opinion.

The directors cut of Zombie’s H2 is easily the best one after the original (not counting 3). Does all the “trauma” stuff way better than any of the new ones.

38 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

The directors cut of Zombie’s H2 is easily the best one after the original (not counting 3). Does all the “trauma” stuff way better than any of the new ones.

Sorry but I could not disagree more. Zombie’s H2 was so utterly without redeeming features that even as a massive Halloween fan, I would not have returned for a third film if he was behind it. The script was atrocious. Glad you liked it, but it wasn’t for me at all.