Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

36 minutes ago, LPLC said:

How long do they last ? Can we still expect big numbers for NTTD ?

It’s England only and it’s just a school holiday. So parents might be too busy babysitting or taking them to see Addams Family lol.

It should give a small boost to everything else I guess. 

43 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

It’s England only and it’s just a school holiday. So parents might be too busy babysitting or taking them to see Addams Family lol.

I would guess with the numbers bond is doing that teens are also going to see it so them being out of school should help.

17 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Wales kids off too. We might not be as significant in number, but we’ll do our part ;) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, von Kenni said:

Any news how Dune is selling?

1 hour ago, wildphantom said:

Wales kids off too. We might not be as significant in number, but we’ll do our part ;) 

Whoops sorry Wales! 

Dune still isn’t that busy at my local, so I’m not surprised it was behind Bond. I’m sure it’ll still have a decent opening. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Whoops sorry Wales! 

Dune still isn’t that busy at my local, so I’m not surprised it was behind Bond. I’m sure it’ll still have a decent opening. 

Dune is down to front rows only tonight and tomorrow in IMAX at my local, but 2D and 4DX are lagging for sure. IMAX and Dolby are really skewing high for this

23 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Dune is down to front rows only tonight and tomorrow in IMAX at my local, but 2D and 4DX are lagging for sure. IMAX and Dolby are really skewing high for this

Maybe the increased price for those will help offset the others? It literally has only two busy showings tonight at mine, out of 12. 

Also, I stand corrected @charlie Jatinder, when you were talking about increased prices for Bond a few weeks ago. Apologies. 

Bond is still £11.99 whereas Dune, Halloween Kills and Venom are £9.99. 

I thought they were doing £11.99 for all new releases, but it was just Shang-Chi and Bond getting that extra numbers boost. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 1