The Panda

BOT's Top Comic Book Movies of All Time! - WE’RE IN THE ENDGAME NOW

9 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I'm surprised the recency bias didn't get Endgame above Infinity War.

Endgame should be higher than IW but it gets a lot of criticism because "the time travel makes no sense" or something like that. Super odd that that is the thing that people argue about most regarding the movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Endgame should be higher than IW but it gets a lot of criticism because "the time travel makes no sense" or something like that. Super odd that that is the thing that people argue about most regarding the movie.

Why "should" it be higher than IW? If more people preferred Infinity War to Endgame then why should Infinity War be lower than Endgame... ?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Menor said:

BOT is just odd with the IW > Endgame and this forum has a larger proportion of the time travel critics than most places is probably why. 

For me, liking Infinity War more than Endgame is less about trivial things like time travel and more about the method of storytelling they used. The way they characterized Thanos is iconic. Both movies are great, but Thanos' story arc is so unique to these CBMs that I have to throw that film a bone.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SLAM! said:

For me, liking Infinity War more than Endgame is less about trivial things like time travel and more about the method of storytelling they used. The way they characterized Thanos is iconic. Both movies are great, but Thanos' story arc is so unique to these CBMs that I have to throw that film a bone.

Oh I totally respect and understand that, I'm just pointing out that BOT has a bit of a discrepancy with wider audience views on this and was speculating that opinions on time travel usage may be why. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

1 hour ago, Menor said:

BOT is just odd with the IW > Endgame and this forum has a larger proportion of the time travel critics than most places is probably why. 

Me not liking A:EG has nothing to do with the time-travel and I am pretty sure I am not alone with that specific detail (time travel)

(I even think its over reaction mostly, as far as I even read those kind of posts, might have picked some odd posts about it, who knows, not interested enough to read up on that)

10 minutes ago, MrPink said:

See the part that mentioned I didn't really earn money 👀

Laws against child labour should include to forbid not to pay the children of the family, no matter the age

Edited by terrestrial
  • ...wtf 1

the time travel stuff works fine in endgame imo. And more importantly, it is fun - going back through and celebrating old MCU scenes was an absolute blast and totally not what I expected from the film. 

Just now, SchumacherFTW said:

No excuse. You're banned from Tenet until dvd. 

Hey, I'm not the one who's only seen Interstellar once. 

Also, who says I'm not in double digits now? 🤔

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Hey, I'm not the one who's only seen Interstellar once. 

Also, who says I'm not in double digits now? 🤔

I'm sorry you had to suffer that film more than once :(