RealLyre

Madame Web | February 14, 2024 | Sony Spider-Man Movie I SJ Clarkson to direct

7 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Poor Dakota. she did a good job... Sweeney 💀💀. terrible, I don't know if it was the Italian dubbing but she was terrible

Dakota Johnson must have the worst agent on Earth - she's genuinely talented but her post-Shades career has been awful (she was amazing in Suspiria but that movie unsurprisingly bombed).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, John Marston said:

Agree. Venom 3 is going down big time. Carnage was a big draw for fans and that end credit scene caused the internet to explode 

Venom 3 is SCREWED. . . I could see it just barely crossing $100M DOM tbh 

Edited by HummingLemon496

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Dakota Johnson must have the worst agent on Earth - she's genuinely talented but her post-Shades career has been awful (she was amazing in Suspiria but that movie unsurprisingly bombed).

Shades was also awful...

Cha Cha Real Smooth, The Lost Daughter and The Peanut Butter Falcon were all well received. Maybe she will stick with indies.

I really liked Suspiria. 

Not a fan of Wounds of Bad Times at the El Royale though, despite an excellent trailer for the latter. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, grim22 said:

WTF does this mean

He hasn't changed one bit from the last Transformers press circuit. He was responsible for a lot of incomprehensible statements back then, muddying the waters regarding its continuity. Rise of the Beasts would have been so much better without his meddling. Hopefully he gets blocked in some way if we get another live action movie.

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

apparently she fired her representation because of this film.

https://insidethemagic.net/2024/01/madame-web-star-reportedly-furious-with-new-movie-drops-talent-agency-in-protest-aml1/

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

WTF does this mean

Isn't this guy the same producer of the Transformers movies? I've noticed how Avi Arad isn't credited as a producer of Madame Web. In fact, none of the producers that made Morbius, got credited for this one. 

13 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Poor Dakota. she did a good job... Sweeney 💀💀. terrible, I don't know if it was the Italian dubbing but she was terrible

I actually saw Attack of the Clones in an Italian cinema with bad dubbing. It made Hayden's acting more tolerable, so I imagine listening to her deliver the dialogue in her native language is slightly more terrible.

• Astonished 1