Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Hahaha, seriously? How is saying I don't understand how people considered a movie good "insulting" them?

This'll be my last post so don't worry, but damn. I thought this place was full of adults but if someone else's opinion on bad movies causes this much buttcheek-clinching I don't think this is the place for me. So later y'all.

The annoying part about this movie is I'm not particularly looking forward to it, it doesn't look good... but damn it I'm probably seeing it in a theater, which I haven't for any of the other Marvel films this year (will be same with Eternals).

I think presales will start with the final trailer instead of a 1 minute scene or a “tickets on sale” clip like the other MCU movies this year. And it doesn’t look like they wanna pull a SW and start presales 2 months prior to release. So it’d make sense for the trailer not to be until about a month out

Edited by Inceptionzq

13 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

Can we get rid of this stupid title already the damn strike isn't happening

The strike might still happen since there is a real chance the Union members might vote agianst the agreement

(see the strike thread in this section for details) but you can bet Sony is putting all it's resources in getting this film completed ASAP just in case that happens. Even if a strike does happen, we might sitll get the film in December.

Back in 2014, Alfred Molina would have never imagined...

“That was the most fun I think I’ve ever had on a movie of that kind, you know, those big, big sort of features where you spend like six months hanging off a wire, you know, and that stuff.  But it was the first movie of that kind that I’ve ever been involved in.  I had a wonderful time.  I loved it.  I mean, I’d go back and do it again in a heartbeat.”

https://collider.com/sinister-six-doctor-octopus-alfred-molina/

Edited by raulbalarezo
  • Like 3