kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

So now that the Accursed Arachnid has fattened back up after foraging for food and socializing with its fellow arachne, it goes back into hibernation until late spring. ;)

See you soon :)

No AA, don't go!Solid hold for 21JS. A 20m+ second weekend in the face of THG is strong.Everything else falls quite a bit. Where will Carter end up? 75m?

75 mill could even be a streach :huh:

So now that the Accursed Arachnid has fattened back up after foraging for food and socializing with its fellow arachne, it goes back into hibernation until late spring. ;)

Awww, boo! See you in a month or so though for TA ow.

may the fanboys feast on this film and leave twilight to its fans!! i'm so glad this movie is doing well (for the wrong reasons) might go see it today,have nothing planned today sooo....and perhaps they'll think the actors in this are the second coming of famed legends so they can gush on their great performances! please let it be so....i liked jennifer lawrence in that gloomy meth-theme movie she did and was nominated for an oscar so happy for her, hope she's prepared for the crazies they're ugly!

• Like 1

may the fanboys feast on this film and leave twilight to its fans!! i'm so glad this movie is doing well (for the wrong reasons) might go see it today,have nothing planned today sooo....and perhaps they'll think the actors in this are the second coming of famed legends so they can gush on their great performances! please let it be so....i liked jennifer lawrence in that gloomy meth-theme movie she did and was nominated for an oscar so happy for her, hope she's prepared for the crazies they're ugly!

Ummm ... what?
  • Like 2

may the fanboys feast on this film and leave twilight to its fans!! i'm so glad this movie is doing well (for the wrong reasons) might go see it today,have nothing planned today sooo....

and perhaps they'll think the actors in this are the second coming of famed legends so they can gush on their great performances! please let it be so....

i liked jennifer lawrence in that gloomy meth-theme movie she did and was nominated for an oscar so happy for her, hope she's prepared for the crazies they're ugly!

I didn't know she was in a film about Oklahoma. I'll have to check it out.
  • Like 1