TMP

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | February 17, 2023 | Competing with Eternals on RT, Competing with BvS on box office legs

Ant man was great, didn’t enjoy 2 as much but it was still good. This is great casting as he’s a really good actor and it’s a really cool character. I would assume he’s Marvel next big bad after reading about AM3 really amping up in scale. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah, if the Kang rumors are true I think it’s safe to say that this will be a much bigger role than just this movie. It sounds like he may be the primary antagonist though, much more of a role than e.g. Thanos getting introduced in GOtG1.

Edited by Arendelle Legion
  • Like 1

The Deadline wording from their source is interesting; they seem to hedge their bets on whether this is a one-off or not.  But basically, I think it will partially depend on the reception to this movie and character... 

Either way, KANG was an old favorite of mine, too (I had the original Secret Wars figure).  This was the next logical way to go (time travel/displacement), and while I'm a bit cynical about Marvel movies lately, this makes things a little more interesting. 

Edited by Macleod

Title revealed and Kathryn Newton joins.

• Like 1