Eric Duncan

House of Gucci | MGM | November 24, 2021 | Lady Gaga stars | Ridley Scott directs

10 hours ago, vale900 said:

and why the characters are talking in english but with the italian accent when the movie is set in Italy and they are italians?. This choice is so stupid 😅.

To be loyal to the original in italian they should dub it like they are italo americans when they are just italians?

Wow, you're really trying hard to hate this movie, aren't you? 

Edited by bladels
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Oh I love Dunebros too. Rolls off a tongue nicely. That's Dune fans who gather only in Dune Dom Thread. But the ones who populate Dune OS Thread are DuneCHADS, the higher level of Dunevolution. :shades:

I agree that The last Duel is more of a director and actors movie than Dune which is more of a director and tech movie. Both great, though, so we had strong October, 

TLD is more dramatically compelling and Dune is more cinematically sweeping. Both are great movies though and I urge anyone who hasn't seen both in a theater yet to do it now before they lose their screens. 

• Like 1

Wait a second, so this will be simultaneously released on Paramount+? Oh well. Lower to mid teens is what we could expect for the opening weekend I guess.

Edit: My bad, I guess a 45 days theatrical window? Well, I have it at 22-24 million $ 3 day weekend and 35+ million $ five day opening. Am I overestimating this one?

Edited by ViktorLosAngeles

8 minutes ago, ViktorLosAngeles said:

Wait a second, so this will be simultaneously released on Paramount+? Oh well. Lower to mid teens is what we could expect for the opening weekend I guess.

Edit: My bad, I guess a 45 days theatrical window? Well, I have it at 22-24 million $ 3 day weekend and 35+ million $ five day opening. Am I overestimating this one?

I would not be shocked if it happened but I think its unlikely. Its still an adult drama and Lady Gaga has her fans but its still mainly aimed at a demographic who are not as likely to watch at the cinema. I was thinking 15 to 20 3 day. Hopefully it does more.