Eric Duncan

House of Gucci | MGM | November 24, 2021 | Lady Gaga stars | Ridley Scott directs

On 9/30/2021 at 10:19 PM, EmmaPeel said:

I expect the HOG trailer next week, just before NTTD's American release. The movies only have the same distributor in the US. Bond is distributed by Universal internationally. I wouldn't mind seeing it earlier but I don't expect it tonight since I think Gaga's new album comes out tomorrow. 

Universal are distributing House of Gucci OS as well.

• Like 1

Honestly, this looks like a ton fun and with a fantastic ensemble. I don't radically care for this type of movies and I am excited for this one. And the trailer seems to have connected with the audience, even going viral on social media (and especially that father, son line). I believe it will do much better than the usual biographical film.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Honestly, this looks like a ton fun and with a fantastic ensemble. I don't radically care for this type of movies and I am excited for this one. And the trailer seems to have connected with the audience, even going viral on social media (and especially that father, son line). I believe it will do much better than the usual biographical film.

same here. on paper, it's not my type of a movie but damn did that trailer and cast click! :excited:

Tele and I remember when 3 hour plus movies were pretty common.

let' see, Most of David Lean's classics ran well over three hours "Dr Zhivago" 3hrs 15 Minutes, "Lawrence of Arabia" over 3 and a half hours......

Saw the trailer for this before "No Time To Die'", Makes the Guccis look like a real life Corleone family.....

3 minutes ago, 35MM-18 said:

In fairness, this is Ridley Scott we're talking about. 

For all we know there'll be a 190-minute version released in the future. 

Which, in the case of "Kingdom Of Heaven" was a very good thing. I did not care for the threartical release, but loved the Directors cut.