Eric is Quiet

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND THREAD | Frozen 85.25 3-Day, 123.75 5-Day. Thanksgiving record! | KO 27/41.7, FvF 13.2/19, ABDITN 11.8/17.3, Q&S 11.7/15.8 | BLACK FRIDAY SALE UNTIL SUNDAY - GOLD ACCOUNTS 25% OFF

1 hour ago, Jedi Jat said:
Frozen 2               15.00
Knives Out                 6.20
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood                 3.10
Ford v Ferrari                 2.85
Queen & Slim                 2.40
21 Bridges                 1.10
Midway                 0.85
Playing with Fire                 0.80
Last Christmas                 0.40
Joker                 0.40
Harriet                 0.34
The Good Liar                 0.29
Charlie's Angels                 0.26
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil                 0.25
Jojo Rabbit                 0.23

Thanks. Seems like the numbers for Midway and LC weren’t reported yesterday so if they don’t do the same today we have these.

1 hour ago, Jedi Jat said:
Frozen 2               15.00
Knives Out                 6.20
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood                 3.10
Ford v Ferrari                 2.85
Queen & Slim                 2.40
21 Bridges                 1.10
Midway                 0.85
Playing with Fire                 0.80
Last Christmas                 0.40
Joker                 0.40
Harriet                 0.34
The Good Liar                 0.29
Charlie's Angels                 0.26
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil                 0.25
Jojo Rabbit                 0.23

Oh FFS, KO keeps going down. :rant::bash:

Great for F2, I want TLK smashed.:stirthepot:

Harriet is offically over CA in dailies. :bravo:

2 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

Falls a bit short of CF's $14.95m for biggest November Thursday.

Considering the difference in types of films there is no shame in that. 

It may also possibly come up some next Monday when actuals are released. 

I love how the moderation warning was ignored for almost 4 solid pages 🤦‍♂️😂😂 and I was the one getting in trouble for 1 post last weekend. 

Yall do realize those pages are part of the reason that a lot of people have left? They dont want to deal with the shit of your unnecessary arguing in every thread about the most unneeded topic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, narniadis said:

I love how the moderation warning was ignored for almost 4 solid pages 🤦‍♂️😂😂 and I was the one getting in trouble for 1 post last weekend. 

Yall do realize those pages are part of the reason that a lot of people have left? They dont want to deal with the shit of your unnecessary arguing in every thread about the most unneeded topic. 

Sigh. Yeah. This. Went to o find discussion on Frozen and Knives and then ran into that nonsense. Wasn't much vitriol though. Just clogged it up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, narniadis said:

The moderation warning was to not start a Fan War. The past four pages feels more like Thanksgiving in fighting than anything else. Moreover, that’s usually what happens in weekends threads when we go for a couple hours without numbers. People get a little bit off topic. As long as no one is insulting each other, I am inclined to let it go.  

• Like 7

We are allowed to go off topic on Weekend threads just no fanboy wars.

Like something bad would be if I start mentioning "TLJ is horrible" for no reason to start a fight... 

😶

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, narniadis said:

That didn't really fit my warning. Marvel/Scorsese stuff was not allowed. But just talking about Avengers movies or Civil War? I mean, that seems fine to me. There weren't any numbers happening, and when they did, people died their discussion down.

If you're not interested in it, then fine. You're free to ignore it or even find it annoying. But I don't see why people talking about whether they liked Civil War or not is worth getting mad and talking about how this website's lost its way, especially when there was not much else to talk about. And even then, this is a website about blockbusters and box office. Why shouldn't people talk about blockbusters?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I thought TLK chances were dead after OW, but it does seem to be back on the table. If it hits DOM I think WW is also a possibility, though requiring pretty great OS legs.

I am still hoping for over TLK WW haha. But it won't be easy. Frozen I think will win in Asia, Latin America will be TLK and Europe will be close. Anything over 1.4 billion is great.