Eric Prime

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

56 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Considering how much excitement that rumor created on Koreaboo sites, it better be true. Hollywood is leaving a lot of money on the table for not utilizing drama stars (some of them are idols too). They are insanely popular. 

He's huge and  a part of BTS V's friend squad, which also includes Parasite's Choi Woo-shik. 

19 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

He's huge and  a part of BTS V's friend squad, which also includes Parasite's Choi Woo-shik. 

Yep so if he's in the movie, likely not just a mini role. He was in Itaewon Class which was one of the biggest dramas of 2020.

On 5/3/2021 at 9:46 AM, Spidey Freak said:

Maybe a cameo, post credits or twist villain but naming it The Marvels is fitting for a Carol/Monica/Kamala three-woman act

51njj2PDU2L.jpg

So Papa Feige did manage to organically include an all-female team movie after all.

You do know the Marvelllettes was referenced in a scene in "Captain Marvel"?

• Astonished 1

On 5/3/2021 at 8:39 AM, Krissykins said:

I’ve only seen the first film once, in cinemas and found it bland. 

Rare for me, considering it’s a female lead hero film but hey ho. Hopefully this is an improvement. 

Surprised one poster did not lead down your throat since she usually attacks anybody who dares criticise "Captain Marvel" .

I liked Brie Larson in the role, but thought overall the film could have been quite a bit better. A lot of it felt just routine and run of the mill to me.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:34 PM, dudalb said:

Surprised one poster did not lead down your throat since she usually attacks anybody who dares criticise "Captain Marvel" .

I liked Brie Larson in the role, but thought overall the film could have been quite a bit better. A lot of it felt just routine and run of the mill to me.

I think it's a safe bet the grown up Monica who had a major role in "Wandavision" will be in this. The mid credit sequence in the final episode of Wandavisiion points straight to that.

Just realized this (and Ant-Man before the switch) is set to open a week after Oppenheimer. Will be interesting to see if director loyalty or brand loyalty will win the IMAX battle because Nolan movies are usually contracted to play on those screens for at least a few weeks.