Jake Gittes

BOT's Top 100 Films of the 2010s: The Countdown | List complete

Black Panther is such a mediocre movie

ASIB is too low.  It too got robbed at the oscars.

You have got to be kidding me.  Phantom Thread?  Top 50 of the decade?  Did the same people who loved The Artist vote for this lmfao

The love affair with GOTG really vexes me.

Moonlight is one of the worst of the decade.

Django is one of Tarantino's best

Hell or High Water!!  Fuck YEA!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

and that is why I probably wont ever make a top something list (maybe a guilty pleasure one? I hate that name)

People quoting OPs long hours of work on those countdown titles to rant about a movie instead of being grateful for the work (what about only writing instead of quoting, using the # and title and rant about it in an de-connected post?), give ‚not cool‘ for those too instead of a thank you / thumbs up.

And hijack the thread for smashing heads about whatever.... In my POV that‘s rude

🤬

• Like 2

Handmaiden is such a good movie.  Must thank @chasmmi for getting me to watch that one.

Wonder Woman!  Not sure I'd have it this high but Gadot is terrific and No Man's Land is one of the best action scenes of the decade.

Lady Bird is another that I don't get the love for.

Infinity War seems too low......but let's see where End Game lands.....should be top 5....also is this the only comic book movie that @Plain Old Tele actually says something good about?

The Dark Knight rises is one of the silliest movies of the decade.  It looks great, it's acted well, but it's scripted so hilariously inept that you can't take this movie seriously.

END GAME DOESN'T EVEN MAKE TOP TEN.  Say it ain't so, Joe.  Say it ain't so.

TFA is way too fucking low.  God-dammit BOT!  You got some splainin to do!!!!!!!

Manchester By the Sea is really quite good.....very happy to see Affleck get his Oscar.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, baumer said:

Handmaiden is such a good movie.  Must thank @chasmmi for getting me to watch that one.

Wonder Woman!  Not sure I'd have it this high but Gadot is terrific and No Man's Land is one of the best action scenes of the decade.

Lady Bird is another that I don't get the love for.

Infinity War seems too low......but let's see where End Game lands.....should be top 5....also is this the only comic book movie that @Plain Old Tele actually says something good about?

The Dark Knight rises is one of the silliest movies of the decade.  It looks great, it's acted well, but it's scripted so hilariously inept that you can't take this movie seriously.

END GAME DOESN'T EVEN MAKE TOP TEN.  Say it ain't so, Joe.  Say it ain't so.

TFA is way too fucking low.  God-dammit BOT!  You got some splainin to do!!!!!!!

Manchester By the Sea is really quite good.....very happy to see Affleck get his Oscar.

Tele did a live response to IW on the telegram a while back.  Let’s just say he was not a fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Tele did a live response to IW on the telegram a while back.  Let’s just say he was not a fan.

Tele has lost his innocence.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

TDKR doesn’t really hold up at all. Bane’s plan is the biggest crock of shite I’ve seen in a long time.

’I’m going to destroy Gotham city, but let me wait 6 months for Batman to heal up to become strong enough to stop me!’ 

🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

I can't believe TFA is rated over Infinity war. Really?? We marvel fans will strike back. 😅

2020s will be ruled by MCU. 

Tbh,

I had The First Avenger #2 and Infinity War #4, so I believe that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1