Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

Second season was better than the first season. Just my opinion though.

Yep. Although this season has been something of a slog to get through with the big Laurel development just being infuriating.

1 hour ago, DAR said:

The guy who wrote Dark Shadows and Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter left?  Oh no we can't have someone who wrote those gems not attached to this.

Yeah, I'm not crying over this loss.

Granted they're still using his script.  But it's based on Lord/Miller material.  I'm sure WB is still crying over not being able to get them though.

51 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Yeah, I'm not crying over this loss.

Granted they're still using his script.  But it's based on Lord/Miller material.  I'm sure WB is still crying over not being able to get them though.

Why can't they get them? they would be perfect for this movie!

2 hours ago, Talkie said:

No. He dead. 

tumblr_ms3ayjd2zc1s1yo7ro1_250.gif?w=245

they really need to reckon that, that was such a fucking stupid mistake, it's not like it would be hard no one even knew who he was.

Edited by Kalo

5 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Why can't they get them? they would be perfect for this movie!

They wrote the story...they were on it for a minute...

Then Han Solo said...fuck you DC.

Thats why.

5 minutes ago, Kalo said:

they really need to reckon that, that was such a fucking stupid mistake, it's not like it would be hard no one even knew who he was.

Its the easiest retcon ever.  They must do it.  Snyder, really?

Yeah, Olsen will live.  As soon as they fire fucking Snyder.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kowhite said:

They wrote the story...they were on it for a minute...

Then Han Solo said...fuck you DC.

Thats why.

Oh right Han Solo. as much as I love star wars, I really am not screaming for a Han Solo movie, would rather see a good flash movie to be honest.

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

Oh right Han Solo. as much as I love star wars, I really am not screaming for a Han Solo movie, would rather see a good flash movie to be honest.

I...don't disagree with this.

I will say this...a young Han Solo movie sounds terrible...but Lord and Miller are two for two on making really bad ideas work really well.

I guess a spinoff of a Snyder movie is a bad idea, so...either way, same shit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kowhite said:

I...don't disagree with this.

I will say this...a young Han Solo movie sounds terrible...but Lord and Miller are two for two on making really bad ideas work really well.

I guess a spinoff of a Snyder movie is a bad idea, so...either way, same shit.

I don't know if I'm just masochistic or what, but I still have hope for the solo DC films. (although JL is pretty much dead to me) we still haven't seen one that Hack boy hasn't directed yet. I think Wonder Woman will be good, everything I've seen from it looks like they are sticking pretty close to the origin story which gives me hope, and as I've said I really like James Wan and I love Aquaman. as for this director stuff. it's not like we knew I don't even know is name lol. so maybe him leaving is a good thing, maybe they can get Matthew Vaughn to direct it or something.

I think Aquaman will be fun.  And I'm hopeful about WW...Gal I think delivers...she's no Streep, but she's got presence.  Jenkins?  I've no idea.  But I'm hopeful.

Though...please...don't desaturate the thing to hell.

I will say in favor of Aquaman...that one shot...Snyder did yes...where they show the world engine in the ocean, and it's this bright blue...I liked that...it looked good.  It wasn't desaturated and dark.  Embrace the blue Wan.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, filmlover said:

We need to get Supergirl over to The CW so that she and The Flash can crossover more often. Their crossover episode was everything.

That won't happen without a massive budget cut which will in turn effect everything else. Even the Flash crossover episode suffered badly from budget constraints in getting the Flash and his effects right which is why that episode kind of sucked outside their interaction. The villains were cut rate, the final resolution was a joke and the acting was pitiful, and this is from someone who has enjoyed every other episode of Supergirl S1. Somehow, everything went crazy with that episode due to what had to be major budget and time issues.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kowhite said:

I think Aquaman will be fun.  And I'm hopeful about WW...Gal I think delivers...she's no Streep, but she's got presence.  Jenkins?  I've no idea.  But I'm hopeful.

I will say in favor of Aquaman...that one shot...Snyder did yes...where they show the world engine in the ocean, and it's this bright blue...I liked that...it looked good.  It wasn't desaturated and dark.  Embrace the blue Wan.

Yes, that was a beautiful shot.

11 hours ago, kowhite said:

I think WB's director driven approach might be the saving grace of the DC films. It didn't work with BvS but I think it'll pay off with Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman. The early footage of WW looked very promising.

10 hours ago, grim22 said:

That won't happen without a massive budget cut which will in turn effect everything else. Even the Flash crossover episode suffered badly from budget constraints in getting the Flash and his effects right which is why that episode kind of sucked outside their interaction. The villains were cut rate, the final resolution was a joke and the acting was pitiful, and this is from someone who has enjoyed every other episode of Supergirl S1. Somehow, everything went crazy with that episode due to what had to be major budget and time issues.

I think superheroes on TV do suffer in comparison to movies due to budgets but it can work with certain heroes as evident with the Marvel Netflix series and to an extent Arrow. Surprisingly Superman has worked well on TV with Lois and Clark and Smallville.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, filmlover said:

Shut up.

Although Arrow has definitely taken a drop in quality this season, yes.

I got a feeling that is because a lot of the really good talent behind the scenes has been switched to "The Flash".