Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

8 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Weirdly enough, fans figured this out 2 weeks ago when Famuyiwa randomly started following a lot of DC related Twitter and Instagram accounts, and those accounts started following him back. This is how news now breaks in the social media world.

http://batman-news.com/2016/05/28/did-dope-director-rick-famuyiwa-just-land-a-job-at-dc-films/

Several Batman News readers just pointed out some potentially big DC Extended Universe news to me. Rick Famuyiwa, the writer/director of the 2015 movie Dope, recently went on a Twitter following spree! He started following, in this order: DC Comics, Geoff Johns, Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, Suicide Squad, Zack Snyder, Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, and Jason Momoa.

In between all of that, he also started following Channing Tatum and comic book writer Mark Waid. And to make things even more interesting, the new head of DC Films, Geoff Johns, started following Famuyiwa back recently as well

Also, fans are now way too nosy :P 

• Like 5

Well they are digging at the bottom of the barrel here, they should've gotten someone with more experience doing big budget effects movie like a JJ or Riami for example which would've been a far safer choice IMO. And yes before anyone asks I know there are directors who turned out pretty good big budget effects heavy movies having no prior experience but DC needs to go the safe route given their track record so far.

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Dope.

I couldn't resist :lol: Haven't seen Dope but will check it out soon.

Dope was pretty  good.  It's on  Netflix  if anyone wants to see it.  It really spoke to me since I too am a geeky black guy.

Edited by eddyxx

2 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Black director on a cbm  film about a white character.  How innovative and a first I think. 

Nah Tim Story directed the first 2 fantastic fours. Not that i blame u for forgetting, lol

3 minutes ago, sdeezy said:

Nah Tim Story directed the first 2 fantastic fours. Not that i blame u for forgetting, lol

Shit.  I did.  His work on those was very forgettable. 

Edited by eddyxx