cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

Just now, John Marston said:

is Captain Falcon supposed to get superpowers now? I don't get how he won't be seen as a huge downgrade from Evans Cap simply for having nothing but robotic wings and no super soldier powers

Or maybe they can actually tackle that fact in the movie itself?

55 minutes ago, John Marston said:

is Captain Falcon supposed to get superpowers now? I don't get how he won't be seen as a huge downgrade from Evans Cap simply for having nothing but robotic wings and no super soldier powers

Kinda leaving out a key piece of equipment he has aside from those wings.

If a 10 month delay is what is needed to fix this then so be it. If they can by some miracle turn this into another Winter Soldier that would be great. What we don't need is the Falcon and the Winter Soldier  on the big screen or god forbid Secret Invasion.  What we really don't need is a editing hatchet job like the Marvels just ended up being. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, babz06 said:

I don’t see MCU fans clamoring this. It’s probably gonna flop too. 

I would wait for a trailer? I don't see how you can say something has hype or not before the marketing begins.

34 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I would wait for a trailer? I don't see how you can say something has hype or not before the marketing begins.

I'm pretty sure people say the same about The Marvels.

Although it isn't a sure thing, the lack of interest in a character could be noticed. That's why people have so little expectatives in Captain America 4.

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, Kon said:

I'm pretty sure people say the same about The Marvels.

Although it isn't a sure thing, the lack of interest in a character could be noticed. That's why people have so little expectatives in Captain America 4.

People said the same about the first GOTG

You know what would be fun even though it’ll never actually happen? Falcon’s Captain America against all the Hulks.

Red Hulk will be in it? Great, add Hulk, She-Hulk, heck add Abomination too and then make up an excuse for all of them to  brawl, with Captain caught in the middle, then sell that as the big hook of the movie on the first trailer, that would put butts on seats.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Arlborn said:

You know what would be fun even though it’ll never actually happen? Falcon’s Captain America against all the Hulks.

Red Hulk will be in it? Great, add Hulk, She-Hulk, heck add Abomination too and then make up an excuse for all of them to  brawl, with Captain caught in the middle, then sell that as the big hook of the movie on the first trailer, that would put butts on seats.

Why? nobody gives a f about Doctor hulk, or she hulk. She hulk show burned down any expectations with these characters.

people are stick mocking the CGI hulk son and she hulk.

More Hulks will definitely be around...soon.  It's not an IF...it's only a question of WHEN...this may indeed be the vehicle to do it...with a few surprise cameos added in.  (but yeah, She-Hulk appearances will be kept to a minimum for a while...)

24 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Is every Marvel thread from now on going to be filled with people going “this is going to bomb,” and people like Spiderbyte arguing with them? 

Most likely, back in the day the forum was more balanced, with marvel warriors and non believers arguing. nowadays is just him I think.

Edited by Belakor