CJohn

THE MORBIUS OPENING WEEKEND THREAD | #MORBIUSSWEEP #LETOSWEEP | SONY SWEEPS WITH 84M WW OW | 39.1M OW | 17.1M OD | 5.7M PREVIEWS

46 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Sorry. I thought the joke was obvious ( April 1st ). That's why I said day wasn't over yet. :)

Let's just wait for the official one, then.

You son of a (insert relevant non-bannable expletive here) I made a "funny" tweet and everything!

• Like 1

Wow Morbius is imploding locally. Will be lucky to beat it’s Thursday preview number here lol.

Canada though overall it looks like it could come close to doubling Batman/Lost City’s Friday’s for its true Friday number. Not bad, not great though.

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Wow Morbius is imploding locally. Will be lucky to beat it’s Thursday preview number here lol.

Canada though overall it looks like it could come close to doubling Batman/Lost City’s Friday’s for its true Friday number. Not bad, not great though.

At first I thought this meant doubling Batman+lost city. That would be about 15M, so doesn’t seem right. If I instead take this to mean that Batman and LC are close in Canada (because batman CAN legs better than USA) then I suppose it would be something along lines of 5*2=10ish?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Legion said:

At first I thought this meant doubling Batman+lost city. That would be about 15M, so doesn’t seem right. If I instead take this to mean that Batman and LC are close in Canada (because batman CAN legs better than USA) then I suppose it would be something along lines of 5*2=10ish?

Precisely.

14 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Was it April fools day when cjohn pretended to be Rth and posted a fake number on a marvel weekend thread a few years back?

Probably not. Can’t think of any Marvel movie that would have opened on this weekend.

Imagine if Sony came out and was like haha April fools, that’s not the real movie folks, here you go lol. We were just pretending to make shitty movies!

Edited by eddyxx

Just now, Eric Legion said:

probably 16ish depending on sportsball impact

16 would be fine given that opening weekend was inflated by previews + advance screenings and even the leggy proposal dropped 45% in its 2nd weekend 

• Like 1