Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

18 minutes ago, MaverickXXR said:

Hmm not locked, no. Over $190M should be locked but it could definitely still miss $200M.

OW over Ultron is locked up. If the number goes up to say 92M, then 200M becomes a lot more likely

I think the next few hours will be interesting and late nights tomorrow.  I've seen numbers that show this is over-indexing in areas like the South and West where horror films play strong.  

Let's see if the horror crowd shows up for this.  I think they might.  

• Like 7

I saw MoM just now. Had some problems but Wanda is smoking hot and it’s elevated enough by Sam Raimi’s direction to make it such a fun and unhinged ride.

Edited by YourMother

10 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Spolers, @YourMother

I was referring to that Wanda Maximoff is highly attractive. 

A MILF for those who are older, or in Gen Z/millennial lingo, she’s a baddie or she bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, druv10 said:

Talking about how character is in the movie is a spoiler 

Somebody finding a character attractive is a spoiler? Guess I need to ban myself from all the Timothee threads :(

• Like 1

Again was not trying to spoil and apologize if the lines got crossed, I was just saying that Wanda was very hot in this movie.

Has no one heard of some attractive being called bad or a baddie?

Edited by YourMother