Eric is Anxious

4th of July Weekend | Tiktok propels Minions 2 to 108.5 3-Day OW | TGM 25.5, Elvis 19, JWD 15.6, Black Phone 12.3 | Independence Day Weekend Sale!

1 minute ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

How much are we looking for final Minions 2 DOM total? Will it hit 400?

I have a hard time seeing that. The first Minions opened to 115M on the 3-Day OW and still "only" reached 336M. I think that number is also on the higher end for this movie since receptions seems to be better compared to the first film.

Wouldn't be a holiday weekend around here without drama 😂🤦‍♂️

I think there was confusion between Baumers comments i.e. a post being hid and then Empire's stuff. Hence why some were going on about Empires post being hidden when its still there. 

Appreciate the early numbers and am glad that Minions is the one breaking expectations in a good way, now for the rest of the films to do the same. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Deadline's 4 day estimates:

Minions- 116m

Top Gun- 24-26m

Elvis- 25m

24-26m is for the 3 day portion. It'll be closer to the 30s since its estimated Friday was at $7m.

Edited by LegendaryBen
  • Like 2

I am downl- ugrh getting this Terminal List show. Apparently it is fucking hysterical. 

Meanwhile Ms Marvel continues to deliver weekly entertainement.

30 minutes ago, StormbreakerXXR said:

I've gotten 2 warnings in 7 years but @grim22 banned me once (didn't last long) and tried to give me like 5 warning points another time (didn't last long). 

I got a verbal warning for posting the ending scene of Kingsman 1, where Eggsy does the nasty.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I got a verbal warning for posting the ending scene of Kingsman 1, where Eggsy does the nasty.

I've gotten only 1 warning (verbal) ever calling Aquaman character Aquabro :P

5 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Shame the second one still hasn't finished

There is somewhere a version of me stuck in a theater watching Kingsman 2 up to this day. That is how long it is.

• Haha 1

The whole trend of teenage boys showing up to Minions in full suits/tuxes isn’t just an internet thing. Our 10:30PM show last night had fucking 70+ people, 95% of which were high school/college age males in suits.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 2
  • ...wtf 3

Just now, DAJK said:

The whole trend of teenage boys showing up to Minions in full suits/tuxes isn’t just an internet thing. Our 10:30PM show last night had fucking 70+ people, 95% of which were high school/college age males in suits.

Distinguished gentlemen

• Like 1

I hadn't been on here for years but started checking the Top Gun numbers several weeks ago. The ridiculous moderation here is the worst I've ever seen. Double standards, taking things too seriously, just a shit show. This will probably get me banned since they take themselves too seriously. Oh no...

• Like 4