charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

38 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Best Star Wars movie ever. May be even the only good Episodic Star Wars movies.

See this is why you (aside from king RTH), are the only good purple user.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, parkerthegreat said:

Thor missing $300 mil would be a day of reckoning for Feige and co. I now want this to happen. It would take a worse multi than MoM but that doesn’t seem impossible right now. 

that would be just awful if that happened! I hope it does very well and MCU doesn't fall off

• Thanks 1

Will be interesting to see how close T:R and T:L&T end up. L&T has a big lead right now but T:R was released in the fall and may start outperforming it on weekends as soon as this weekend and then it will have Thanksgiving and the early Holiday season grosses to start making things close.

One thing I have come to think is that while the level of competition is important, that just how good or bad WoM is trumps even competition. If WoM is truly mediocre or worse for L&T then it won't matter much that there isn't alot of new competition, grosses will still fall quickly. It just means fewer people go to the movies overall, not that they choose one over another.

Edited by RamblinRed
  • Like 1

Why is it being allowed for people to go after EC after he's been suspended for 2 months? Why is this allowed when he isn't able to defend himself? I think it's pretty sad that we're allowing this. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bishop54 said:

Why is it being allowed for people to go after EC after he's been suspended for 2 months? Why is this allowed when he isn't able to defend himself? I think it's pretty sad that we're allowing this. 

I do think there's no need to further dance on his grave, but... I believe he's been "defending" himself on Twitter...excessively so?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

He's been literally badmouthing the forum, members, and moderators on social media since his suspension.

You're welcome to defend him if you'd like.

Just don't understand how people are expected to tolerate that kind of behavior.

If a bitch gets messy with me, I'm getting messy back.

• Like 2

Just now, reddevil19 said:

I do think there's no need to further dance on his grave, but... I believe he's been "defending" himself on Twitter...excessively so?

Twitter isn't BOT. Go afterhim on Twitter if you feel the need to pile on.

1 minute ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

He's been literally badmouthing the forum, members, and moderators on social media since his suspension.

You're welcome to defend him if you'd like.

Just don't understand how people are expected to tolerate that kind of behavior.

If a bitch gets messy with me, I'm getting messy back.

Then get messy on Twitter.

People did get messy on Twitter, after which he promptly blocked a bunch of people so it's not like either party is allowing for much two way convos right now

I think I would have gotten tired by now but the ongoing ranting made it funnier. Probably would have burnt ourselves out by yesterday afternoon or so but going out with dignity is hard.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 12

He's gone from the forum for 2 months, why not just drop EC from all discussions until then? I haven't been around in a while but this forum never had this much drama when I was around stanning JW and Alita.

• Like 1