Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

11 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

I'm afraid I fully have to disagree. massive fantasy and sci-fi properties have major pull at these conventions and avatar was there in 2009. It will probably get the same reaction at d23 the lion king remake got when it showed footage. ( and ill be honest that makes me feel confident in being bearish on it)

Avatar is for normies, and since it will do well with all the normies and make shitloads of money, its gonna set us back another 10 years with 3D and HFR shenanigans.  I can already hear Cameron in the press junkets with a big blue poster of Avatar 2 behind him saying 3D is the future and is needed to save movie theaters from streaming.

Edited by Ozymandias

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

Avatar is for normies, and since it will do well with all the normies and make shitloads of money, its gonna set us back another 10 years with 3D and HFR shenanigans.  I can already hear Cameron in the press junkets with a big blue poster of Avatar 2 behind him saying saying 3D is the future and will save movie theaters from streaming.

When the lion king remake was 1st shown at d23 the footage had people in tears but overall people thought it was not good