Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

1 minute ago, Legion and Thunder said:

You can’t payoff someone waiting for almost a whole decade of their life if you only make them wait half a decade of their life.

I would agree if it was 2 or 3 movies per year. But will all the content releasing in 5 years, you can ABSOLUTELY payoff.

Specially since NO ONE wants to wait another 9-10 years for another saga. 

I don't it works in today's environment. I sense a LOT of people would end up just leaving and just not being excited. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Hades said:

Can the MCU just skip to phase 6....Phase 5 looks a bit meh...No Phase 5 film over 900 million?

GOTG Vol.3 . Also phase 5 has Blade, Antman which will be good.

Edited by Nero
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Coldbird said:

Blade maybe, but i dont know what so special about Antman 3, the other two were absolutely nothing special, like the most ignored entries in the whole MCU.

Your pfp action scene from aot?

22 minutes ago, Coldbird said:

Blade maybe, but i dont know what so special about Antman 3, the other two were absolutely nothing special, like the most ignored entries in the whole MCU.

Antman has a special charm. Paul Rudd 😎

• Like 1

I think we are still getting phases because people expect them, but now it's about the saga's really. So, we are really at Saga 2, The Multiverse saga, and I think each saga lasting 5-6 years sounds about right, especially now with the higher output.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CloneWars said:

I think we are still getting phases because people expect them, but now it's about the saga's really. So, we are really at Saga 2, The Multiverse saga, and I think each saga lasting 5-6 years sounds about right, especially now with the higher output.

Feels like saga 2 is closer to phase 1/2/3 than to saga 1. That’s exactly what I don’t like about the new structure.

5 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

So I'm assuming the new Blade is gonna family friendly instead of the pure action-horror awesomeness of the Snipes films?

negativeman-55f.png

Maybe. Marvel Zombies will be TV-MA and Deadpool 3 is R, so we will see. But, I am guessing PG-13

11 hours ago, Coldbird said:

Ant-Man 3 will be a lot more hyped than the first two, it's gonna be the big-screen intro of the next saga villain. 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, p a p i said:

I would agree if it was 2 or 3 movies per year. But will all the content releasing in 5 years, you can ABSOLUTELY payoff.

Specially since NO ONE wants to wait another 9-10 years for another saga. 

I don't it works in today's environment. I sense a LOT of people would end up just leaving and just not being excited. 

Plus it’s so obvious the 3rd saga is going to be about the mutants.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Coldbird said:

That’s why they are introducing a new big  villain in it.

6 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

So I'm assuming the new Blade is gonna family friendly instead of the pure action-horror awesomeness of the Snipes films?

negativeman-55f.png

Not necessarily. Disney + has R rated films on it now.