Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

20 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

too low for secret wars opening weekend. Probably closer to 400m opening weekend. 6 years of inflation since Endgame.

That's not how things work my friend. Many factors are to be taken into account. We will know its potential closer to release date.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

@Cap can you tell Kevin to stop dropping massive stories the madman is going to keep me up all night!/s

Right after I tell him I want a Dazzler musical 

Awesome my brain is so fried right now. I was like I will give you an update on the foods that we didn’t see, and now I’m just like dead but also alive for dead. I will write it up as soon as I like can think

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cap said:

Right after I tell him I want a Dazzler musical 

Awesome my brain is so fried right now. I was like I will give you an update on the foods that we didn’t see, and now I’m just like dad but also alive for dad. I will write it up as soon as I like can think

I want that so bad!!

So time for a little guessing game. If the 2/2024 film is Deadpool 3 and one of the mystery films in 2025 is spider-man 4 we still have one mystery film left.  My guess is a mutants film as Daniel Destin Cretton has other mcu projects besides shang-chi

I have no words. I frankly can't comprehend what just happened. That panel was absolutely fucking insane, in all the best ways. Here I was thinking they'd just focus on the 2022 slate, and here they are revealing fucking Phase 6. I'll gladly take the L though. That was an incredible showing. I'm never underestimating their Comic-Con presence again.

I'm surprised that Werewolf by Night, which I'm growing confident is being shadowdropped Cloverfield Paradox-style, wasn't mentioned by a word though. Neither were Deadpool 3 and Armor Wars. There are some 2024/2025 slots open, so perhaps they'll be finalized by D23.

• Like 4

Phase 4 done already? Phase 5 looking a little shaky due to too many shows.

Two more Avengers movies is exciting, but they’re so far off.

It’s good for fans that they gave release date guides, but we know they can still move around. 

Damn this is a LOT of information to take in this morning. I still think there are too many shows but i'm happy they are at least moving past that apparent 6 episodes requirement, i feel like almost every marvel show so far has started out and ended strongly but kind of meandered in the middle. Wakanda Forever looks absolutely stunning visually. Having only 6 months between the Avengers movies is a Choice but it could work if the first ends in cliffhanger. I wonder do we really have wait until phase 6 until fully introducing mutants

4 hours ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

So we know what we got today, but look at all the news/info that we DIDN'T get that we know has to come or could come at some point.....

• Deadpool
  • X-Men
  • Black Widow (Yelena)
  • Eternals / Black Knight 
  • Hawkeye(s)
  • Shang-Chi 
  • Doctor Strange
  • Thor 
  • Spider-Man
  • Moon Knight 
  • Inhumans 
  • Armor Wars (Cancelled??) 

My predictions about the characters you listed...

• Deadpool -> Feb 2024 or Feb 2025
  • X-Men -> 2026 😥
  • Black Widow (Yelena) -> Thunderbolts
  • Eternals / Black Knight -> Do we care? 😄
  • Hawkeye(s) -> No Season 2, both Hawkeyes will appear in other projects.
  • Shang-Chi -> Feb 2024 or Feb 2025
  • Doctor Strange -> Next Avengers Movie or F4?
  • Thor -> Next Avengers Movie
  • Spider-Man -> July 2025
  • Moon Knight -> Probably Season 2 or appear in other projects (Thunderbolts?).
  • Inhumans -> Nothing
  • Armor Wars (Cancelled??) -> Maybe 2nd half 2024/2025 or canceled.

Phases 4-6 represent The Multiverse Saga. 

We have 3 movies to be revealed yet. 

February 2024 (Deadpool 3 FOR SURE);

February 2025 (Have no idea);

July 2025 (I think Spider-Man 4)

I don't think they're throwing in Mutants solo film right before the end of Multiverse Saga (Secret Wars). Seems like a last minute unnecessary thing. I think the next Saga will be Mutants heavy and their spot to shine.