Eric is Quiet

THE OFFICIAL BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER WEEKEND THREAD | 181M OW

19 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I hope you got refunded.

no, but I have A-List so even a refund wouldn't be too helpful as I would've had to spend it within two hours. It's fine, I don't really care too much; got another A-List ticket to see it tomorrow at a LieMax I know is decent quality.  Just have to make it through Friday

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cap said:

Pain. So much pain. Letitia and Angela are magnificent.

They nail Namor. Needed more M’Baku. 

Just finished watching and agreed. It hurt so much. Had to process a bit with my friends. Planning to see it again in a week with my partner but it was so heavy, I’m not sure I can do any extra watches. I’ll say the emotional beats landed for myself and those I watched with, but we all agreed it’s a tough one to repeat watch like other fun MCU movies. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

no, but I have A-List so even a refund wouldn't be too helpful as I would've had to spend it within two hours. It's fine, I don't really care too much; got another A-List ticket to see it tomorrow at a LieMax I know is decent quality.  Just have to make it through Friday

I probably don't need to say this but stay of YouTube! It's worse than social media.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

Just finished watching and agreed. It hurt so much. Had to process a bit with my friends. Planning to see it again in a week with my partner but it was so heavy, I’m not sure I can do any extra watches. I’ll say the emotional beats landed for myself and those I watched with, but we all agreed it’s a tough one to repeat watch like other fun MCU movies. 

I’m taking my like 12-year-old nephew on Saturday, and I’m like I don’t know if I can sit through it again. It’s so heavy. Not in a bad way, just like in an overwhelming sense of sorrow. I’ve been out for an hour and I’m still shaken.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GOGODanca said:

Man gotta feel bad for Top Gun Mavericks team, their two biggest competitors have open runways for weeks on end while TGM got swamped by big time competition 

I wish I could suffer such a horrible fate that...*checks notes*...Top Gun: Maverick recieved.

• Haha 2