Eric Prime

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

2 hours ago, Menor Reborn said:

That's good. I would never be deceptive in my life. It's a very interesting coincidence that the number came in line with ZeeSoh's malfeasance yesterday. Very...very interesting.

Quick @ZeeSoh, what is Thursday’s number?

Nasty arctic cold front is hitting a lot of the country, like here in CO, starting this evening. Dropped 40 degrees in less than an hour already. Could be a factor if wed drop looks harsh. Regardless, that Tue hold gives me lots of assurance this can be a 5x+ multi situation like I’ve been feeling since I saw it. 

9 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Nasty arctic cold front is hitting a lot of the country, like here in CO, starting this evening. Dropped 40 degrees in less than an hour already. Could be a factor if wed drop looks harsh. Regardless, that Tue hold gives me lots of assurance this can be a 5x+ multi situation like I’ve been feeling since I saw it. 

Yea it's already coming down the pike. Will be down to me tomorrow night. Just something for everyone to be cognizant of for the next few days at least. 

2 minutes ago, XXR Also in Boots said:

Yea it's already coming down the pike. Will be down to me tomorrow night. Just something for everyone to be cognizant of for the next few days at least. 

This will be a first for me following a box office run. Neither films of the Star Wars sequel trilogy or R1 face that, correct?

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

This will be a first for me following a box office run. Neither films of the Star Wars sequel trilogy or R1 face that, correct?

Can only speak from the northeast POV but they definitely did. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, XXR Also in Boots said:

Give me 14.9 - 16.5 - 21.8 - 14.4 - 23.3 

I think Thursday is when we start seeing the weather impacts and increases for Thur and Fri are pretty muted, like +5%/+20%

So like $15/$16 / $20/$13/$22