Eric is Quiet

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

We just had a week long cold snap in the UK from arctic weather coming down. it ended a couple of days ago and man it was sooo cold, even by UK standards. I didnt want to get out of bed most days, it was that cold in my apartment.

Still went to see A2 though mutliple times he he. I understand people not wanting to though.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Korra Legion said:

Quick @ZeeSoh, what is Thursday’s number?

Charlie is likely sleeping, I'll call him in the morning. RTh won't return my messages, must be partying really hard since he is on vacation. Maybe we should all post shirtless men pics to summon him?

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Charlie is likely sleeping, I'll call him in the morning. RTh won't return my messages, must be partying really hard since he is on vacation. Maybe we should all post shirtless men pics to summon him?

@Cap post all the shirtless Chris Evans GIFS you have

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

Thanks for the takes everyone. I see there is a good chance OS actually goes to Avatar. WW is up for grabs. DOM is impossible.

WW was never up for grabs. Avatar was always gonna surpass TGM.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Those Tuesday numbers are pretty reassuring, but if the cold front has a noticeable impact on the movie for the next few days, I’m sure the Internet will go back to doomposting. 

Maybe those Tuesday number were reassuring because folks were buying tickets for showtimes earlier in the week to avoid Winterpalooza. YiBe40t.png 

Spoiler

Howz that for 'doomposting'?

Spoiler

Am I taking out my irritation over the Giants FO on a poor innocent thread??

Spoiler

Well....

Spoiler

Ain't nothing "innocent" about this thread. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah, it’s going to be in the 30s/40s for me 

wait, I’m being told that’s the low, highs in mid-50s 😎

Listen … Florida sucks, and the only time I don’t wish I lived somewhere else is when these big cold fronts come sweeping through, so let me enjoy it 

It’s not dropping huge from tues because of the storm guys. It’s not real bad yet anywhere. It’s just dropping huge from tues because it’s dropping huge from tues (because tues was inflated).

Edited by Korra Legion
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Korra Legion said:

It’s not dropping huge from tues because of the storm guys. It’s not real bad yet anywhere. It’s just dropping huge from tues because it’s dropping huge from tues (because tues was inflated).

Wed number is out yet?

17 minutes ago, M37 said:

Yeah, it’s going to be in the 30s/40s for me 

wait, I’m being told that’s the low, highs in mid-50s 😎

Listen … Florida sucks, and the only time I don’t wish I lived somewhere else is when these big cold fronts come sweeping through, so let me enjoy it 

A fair exchange for being bankrupt by real estate prices:

7-BE58-C90-E411-421-E-8853-E4-BB9395-F308

• Sad 1

Okay if I needed any confirmation that this blizzard that some will be facing in the US isn’t the usual kind, Brazil’s local news channel is reporting on that. We simply don’t get weather updates about the US like this. For those living in regions that the storm / blizzard will happen, please be safe.

• Like 2