charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

6 hours ago, oenri said:

Yet all this data couldn't predict an increase in the 3rd weekend and a possible increase today lol We dont know how much it will do yet, but it clearly will not drop similar to Rogue One

Again, many films do increase on New Years weekend with this calendar configuration. We just didn't expect a film of A2's size to do it.

No, it will not drop like R1 on its 4th weekend, nobody is expecting it to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AnDr3s said:

700-870m range from luiz isn't crazy after all

" BRING ME THE NUMBERS PANDORIANS,  Bring that domestic bounty in and OS too. 

" We are very hungry to throw salt on the wounds of the naysayers!"

Hey my brothers Jimbo , Stuart360, The goat, NCsoft, Bruce, Dignam, Redfirebird..maybe will get that 7xMultiplier after :)

" Looks like you."

" This is it Jake!" " This is your Avatar!"  (A2 may find a way to get Endgame WW after all!!)

Jake Sully Pandora GIF by Avatar

"Lock and Load Pandorians!! " Lock and Load!"

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Update

19 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Yeah, the actuals will likely be around $7M.

22 minutes ago, Mr Roark said:

It will increase as always.

This time it might not, since Megan had Thur previews.

Not bad, still in the $40-47M weekend realm. Hopefully it manages to overperform and stay as close to $50M as possible.

I watched M3GAN yesterday and thought it was quite generic. Bland, extremely PG-13, everything happens off-screen and not as funny as people are making it out to be? Like I’m not sure why people are LOLing in the theater. Also not as camp as I expected, seemed to take itself more seriously than I expected. But M3gan as a villain has a lot of potential, hopefully the sequel is rated R.

1 hour ago, Sheldon Cr said:

THink we will have a weekend 4 that Rivals Avatar's 4th weekend Brother BadOiCat?

Megan potentially overperforming might make that difficult, brother Sheldon. I'm still thinking a weekend in the early 40s is likely for Avatar 2, which would be a big win any way you look at it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Megan potentially overperforming might make that difficult, brother Sheldon. I'm still thinking a weekend in the early 40s is likely for Avatar 2, which would be a big win any way you look at it.

Yeah Megan was watchable, but its no breakthrough. Hoping that WOM will keep spillover to a minimum and we can still hit 50+(But yep 40s is still in top  weekend 4 all time without a doubt my brother--I wouldnt be upset with that at all :)) 

The designated "massive flop" Puss In Boots that was being dunked on by certain members of the forum its first weekend is now at $145m, almost double its budget worldwide; has literally only just opened in Brazil, Argentina, Korea and Poland; has not yet opened in family film loving UK and Ireland, nor in India or Japan. And still has plenty of gas in the tank in all markets. 

PRAY FOR MERCY!!!!!

• Like 2