Eric Prime

Father’s Day/Juneteenth Weekend Thread | Flash implodes with 55M, Elemental bombs with 29M, holdovers hold atrociously | Theaters are dead, streaming is dead. Everything is dead really.

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I think about how in the last 10 years if there was more growth I could have had as a person and then I look at what the DCEU has done in the 10 years since Man of Steel. 

I'm doing alright in comparison I reckon.

Yeah I mean tonight's not been all bad for me. Sox slaughtered the Yankees and jey uso turned on roman reigns...

• Like 1

Just now, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Man if Gunn and Safran somehow weren’t feeling pressured to deliver with Superman before, they must be now.

This same weekend they're screen-testing their shortlist for Superman and Lois too. Will be a wild couple days for him.

2 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I think about how in the last 10 years if there was more growth I could have had as a person and then I look at what the DCEU has done in the 10 years since Man of Steel. 

I'm doing alright in comparison I reckon.

it was exactly ten years ago this weekend, too

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Maggie said:

True. But i think Chalamet is a new Leo in terms of doing quality projects. He's the Leo of these times where a monster original film is not possible anymore.

You walk up to the average person on the street, or walk down the halls of a high school and ask 20 people there if they've ever heard of him and I'll bet you 95% of them will say no. Chalamet is a critic darling and a box office theory darling. If people don't know who Bradley Cooper is or Jennifer Lawrence they certainly have no clue who Timothy Chalamet is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2