The Wild Eric

C’MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY...AT LOS ALAMOS | BARBENHEIMER WEEKEND THREAD | We’re Thriving in our Plastic Fantastic Era | Mother Mothered with 162M | Daddy Exploded with 82.4M

Your Barbenheimer weekend plans  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to watch this weekend specifically?

18 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Agreed. They are GOAT level movie screens. 75+ feet tall, which is epic as hell with IMAX footage in the full 1.43:1 aspect ratio. 

If only I can snag a ticket for a weekend show. Prefer one as early as possible. I will keep an eye for 5th Sunday at this rate. In the mean time I am seeing it in Dolby (Only show it has per day. Rest are all Barbie) tomorrow and I cant wait 🙂

Just now, Day and Date The Best said:

Wolf of Wall Street is an NC-17 movie that got an R rating bevause Scorcese is Scorcese and made 300 million. 

Exactly. I won’t go so far as to say that Scorsese can rake in the dough wo Leo, but together they sure as hell defy a lot of box office odds. 

20 minutes ago, Day and Date The Best said:

Well said YOU, in singular, need it, does the General Audience that brings the money needs it? 

The Mask has a following not just me but everyone around the age 5-12 when it was constantly airing on Cartoon Network back in the 90s and if we go by that figure it will be a huge following..

Thru out the 90s I was 4 years old in 1990 and 13 years old when the 90s ended.. 

On a daily routine I use to do the following.. 

Wake up 7.00 Am in the morning 

I am back from school around 2pm. I will start the day with playing Super Mario, Mortal Kombat, Street fighter or Donkey Kong. In the late 90s I use to play alot FIFA 1998 and FIFA 1999.

Around 6pm I use to watch cartoon network mainly ''The Mask'' or Dexter's Lab.. Other times Batman or Dragon Ballz. 

On weekends I use to buy Marvel comic books I use to mainly read Wolverine and Spiderman..

This is the basic day to day for kids back in the 90s.. 

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to say this.. Sometimes I use to watch Baywatch as a kid alltho my mother never allowed me to see it and everytime she saw me watching it she would get angry and turn my TV off🤣

Strange enough as a kid I had a weird crush on Pamela Anderson.. Looking back on it now my standards were pretty low lmao..

Edited by Geo1500

4 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Sad to see MI crash and burn. It is what it is I guess. Wonder if Paramount will force changes to DR2

The performance has nothing to the with  the quality of the movie why would they force changes?I do not think they want too piss TC any more than they have already have.  Part 2 will have a much better release date 

1 minute ago, Day and Date The Best said:

That is true, imagine if Killers Of the Flower Moon makes more than Dune 2 unlikely but the madness on the forum would be epic

Nah. Dune 2 will see a huge increase without Day and Date release on HBO Max. Plus it has an exciting star cast in itself and will be a spectacle. Flower Moon will not open big but will play through the awards season for sure. 

1 minute ago, Geo1500 said:

The Mask has a following not just me but everyone around the age 5-12 when it was constantly running on Cartoon Network back in the 90s and if we go by that figure it will be a huge following..

Thru out the 90s I was 4 years old in 1990 and 13 years old when the 90s ended.. 

On a daily routine I was to do the following.. 

Wake up 7.00 Am in the morning 

I am back from school around 2pm. I will start the day with playing Super Mario, Mortal Kombat, Street fighter or Donkey Kong. In the late 90s I use to play alot FIFA 1998 and FIFA 1999.

Around 6pm I use to watch cartoon network mainly ''The Mask'' or Dexter's Lab.. Other times Batman or Dragon Ballz. 

On weekends I use to buy Marvel comic books I use to mainly read Wolverine and Spiderman..

Well MI7 kinda flopped anything could happen even a proper mask sequell making millions with the 90s nostalgia. Cameron Diaz is back acting? 

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Hugo had a huge budget though

Yeah but either way I wouldn’t call 185m worldwide a huge hit.  Maybe if this was sound of freedom.

Edited by eddyxx