upriser7

Weekday numbers July 24-27

14 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

So we’re just going to pretend Man City doesn’t exist then?

12362506-0-image-a-72_1555450677126.jpg

While the advent of oil money has been disappointing, the recent improvements in performances by Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle (I know oil money again), etc has been encouraging giving the hope that the league will become more competitive in the future. Also there is still no comparison between BM and MC. While City has won only 7 league titles this century Bayern has amassed 17 out of 23 since 2000. 

10 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

We snatched defeat from the Jaws of victory, bit like Arsenal this year @MrPink

I will never forgive Arsenal for bottling it this season and handing the title to Man Shitty again

22 minutes ago, TMP said:

Saw Oppy in standard 70mm today and holy shit it’s beautiful. Even with a smaller frame it blows digital IMAX out of the water in immersion.

Movie works even better on a rewatch. An incredible achievement from Nolan, just an absolute marvel of story-telling.

Honestly what watching it in 70mm (also not IMAX) taught me is that xenon projectors are so shite at reproducing colors. They really need to upgrade all the projectors to laser.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Looking at the monthly total, after Tuesday the monthly total is at 1.03 bil, by Thursday night it should be around 1.1 bil and then 1.3 by Sunday which is the end of the month. Should be the busiest July since 2016 and the 6th busiest July overall. Could get to 4th overall if it hits 1.32 bil

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coldpurry said:

I have Barbie at 50-55 for the weekend

Oppy 32-34

I didnt know the US gets hit by a giant meteor on Friday. My condolences to every American here :sadno:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, coldpurry said:

Oppy 32-34

Wouldn't that be a too strong fall for Barbie?

It doesn't really matter since it's already a big success, but it's a 70%-67% fall.

Edited by Kon

12 minutes ago, coldpurry said:

Oppy 32-34

Don't see how Barbie does that when it did 26 Tuesday unless it falls off a cliff today and does something like 15, even with a 14M Thursday it is gonna have to a weekend with a worse second FSS than Twilight: Eclipse to do 55M. 

They're gonna make a Jumanji kinda of movie with uno.

i'm not saying seems the best thing ever but that lena Dunham movie will probably be 30-40M budgeted indie comedy.

Barbie or hot wheels seems 2 very different things, so as universe should be more variegate than Marvel or Dc. I think Mattel can create very different things with different projects. 

5 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

What does that mean

an Adventure movie with people playing with It and living a real life game connected to the game rules. 

Doesn't seem that hard to create a story about It. The hardest to adapt seems the one about the magic ball 😄

Edited by vale9001