CaptainJackSparrow

Jurassic World 4 | July 2, 2025 | Gareth Edwards to direct

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wanted the franchise to stay dormant for a few more years. Dominion had a very mediocre reception and i dont think a new movie could gross a billion again unless it truly has amazing WOM.

Still, a new movie means more dinosaurs so ill have to start saving money as soon as possible for my viewings.

I mean, it has to be better than the previous two, right?

According to Hollywood Reporter they are apparently far enough long that they might be aiming for a release in 2025 (perhaps not a surprise considering how light Universal's upcoming pipeline is - the only movies they have on the calendar for next year so far are the live-action How to Train Your Dragon remake, sequels to M3GAN and The Black Phone, and Wicked Part 2). Good luck to them trying to rush it and delivering a non-divisive product, I guess.

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

It has to be a reboot. Dominion left the series no where to go

cant believe that  movie was about locusts and a lady giving birth to herself. Seriously wtf

You just prompted me to watch Dominion (rewatched Fallen Kingdom on the plane recently so why not?)

A prequel set during the construction of Jurassic Park or Jurassic World would be badass AF. Imagine following a team of hunters tasked with capturing the loose Dinos all over the island?

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

The quest to make the first good Jurassic Park sequel continues 

There's no chance it'll ever happen, unless Spielberg directs it himself and it fully ignores Jurassic World trilogy.

Edited by Firepower