Totem

Which film is an actor/actress remembered for most?

Let's go off the grid a bit:Molly Ringwald: Pretty in Pink or Breakfast ClubJohn Cusack: Say Anything (ghetto blaster above his head)Jean Claude Van Damme: BloodsportBill Paxton: Chet (weird science)Tommy Lee Jones: The FugitiveViggo Mortensen: Lord of the RingsJackie Earl Haley: WatchmenChevy Chase: Vacation films

Tom Cruise - I associate more with his old films -Top Gun (ray ban shades), Risky Business (Dancing in underwear with shades), even Rainman (again in shades). Jeff Bridges - Big LebowskiHugo Weaving - MatrixJohnny Depp - POTC or Edward ScissorhandsLeo Dicaprio - TitanicReese Witherspoon - Legally Blonde

Tom Cruise - Minority Report (MI?)Johnny Depp - POTCLeonardo DiCaprio - TitanicBrad Pitt - Fight ClubAl Pacino - The GodfatherShia Lebouf - TransformersSly - Rocky

Edited by Alana

Tom Cruise - Top GunMichael J. Fox - Back to the FutureWill Smith - Men in BlackTom Hanks - Forrest GumpEddie Murphy - Beverly Hills CopBill Murray - GhostbustersMatt Damon - Jason Bourne SeriesSamuel L. Jackson - Pulp FictionMike Myers - Austin Powers

Here's a tough one: Harrison Ford

Han Solo or Indiana Jones? I think it might be the latter by a hair.

Was debating that one myself. Han Solo was first, but Harrison is Indy and vice versa, so I would go with the latter.

If someone said to me will smith I would immediately tink MIB.Rachel McAdams I would say is recognised most for her Notebook role.Brad Pitt I would think Troy.

For anyone over 25 Will Smith is the Prince of Bellair. He played that character for 6 seasons, then he became a Rapper and later on a filmstar.
  • Like 1