kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | actuals | 80.01M G×K: THE NEW EMPIRE | 11.35M DUNE II

8 hours ago, Brainbug said:

I cant wait for the Deadline update where it say its 8M previews and they have their weekend projection still at 50M.

1 hour ago, Issac Newton said:

monster mash movie is seeing $8M from previews

Opening domestic projections for Godzilla x Kong earlier this week were at $50M.

• Haha 9
  • Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

Dammit. If @Brainbug could have seen it OW we’d be looking at $100 million opening. 

Nah, i can only support the film in Germany. I dont have the money to buy plane tickets just to fly to the US to see it there 😶

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Nah, i can only support the film in Germany. I dont have the money to buy plane tickets just to fly to the US to see it there 😶

Let me guess, they delayed it there too? It was delayed here to the 5th because releasing a big movie during Ramadan in a majority-Muslim nation is financial suicide, as seen by Mario actually performing less than Sonic 2 here, despite tripling it worldwide.

Edited by BadOlCatSylvester

13 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Let me guess, they delayed it there too? It was delayed here to the 5th because releasing a big movie during Ramadan in a majority-Muslim nation is financial suicide, as seen by Mario actually performing less than Sonic 2 here, despite tripling it worldwide.

Yes, they delayed it till April 4th. For me personally thats no big issue since i only could have seen it at the earliest on the 2nd anyway.

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Yes, they delayed it till April 4th. For me personally thats no big issue since i only could have seen it at the earliest on the 2nd anyway.

It's especially frustrating for me as I have today off, and would've loved to see it now before my exams next week.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

And Ghostbusters 

March delivered big time. All big films did well. 

Frozen Empire dropping from Afterlife (even if it was a small drop) can't fill Sony with excitement especially as Afterlife came out when it was still the pandemic and FE boasted the "original stars" that fanboys claimed they wanted when GB '16 came out. 

• Like 2