MightyDargon

Weekend 4/19-21: ABIGAIL 1 mil previews

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

Please remember that the movie event of the year is out TODAY and that it will most definitely deflate this weekends BO.

IMG-7086.jpg

Well, it might get more views than the new releases this specific weekend anyway. Although the idea of this somehow toppling Dune and Star Wars is hilarious.

12 minutes ago, AJG said:

Please remember that the movie event of the year is out TODAY and that it will most definitely deflate this weekends BO.

IMG-7086.jpg

Under 10% incoming. Snyder never fails.

8 minutes ago, MightyDargon said:

Well, it might get more views than the new releases this specific weekend anyway. Although the idea of this somehow toppling Dune and Star Wars is hilarious.

TBF toppling Star Wars ain't hard these days.  

• Like 4
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

25 minutes ago, AJG said:

IMG-7086.jpg

Still insane that he has such a devoted fan base off the back of only having 2 watchable movies, and even then I’m probably being kinder to 300 given that I have childhood nostalgia for it

8 minutes ago, TMP said:

Still insane that he has such a devoted fan base off the back of only having 2 watchable movies, and even then I’m probably being kinder to 300 given that I have childhood nostalgia for it

Yeah don’t watch 300 as an adult. It’s up there as one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Vile, nasty-ass movie.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

23 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Under 10% incoming. Snyder never fails.

Critics can suck my dick for all I care. 

All Hail GOD SNYDER

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, Eric Atreides said:

Yeah don’t watch 300 as an adult. It’s up there as one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Vile, nasty-ass movie.

Yeah, but those This is Sparta Youtube poops went hard as a kid

• Heart 1

I still would have liked to see one of the DC DTV animated movies of what Zack Snyder was actually going to do with Justice League. He was the only one who had a "grand plan" for DCEU, even if it was never actually made. That said bringing him back would be more trouble than it's worth and WW 84 basically killed any chance of the DCEU continuing.

• Like 2

That’s ok for Abigail, hopefully it’s not frontloaded and gets $11-12m+ for the weekend. 

Considering Universal only seemingly started promoting it this week, hopefully the great reviews will carry it. Should be certified soon at 83%. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, filmnerdjamie said:

I for one am shocked - SHOCKED - that Film Twitter was dead wrong and the general public didn't come out to support for Melissa Barrera!?

They wouldn’t come out to support this movie even if she didn’t comment anything lol, look at how disappointing every non-blockbuster movie is performing these days 

Still stupid to fire her from Scream, people clearly loved her and Jenna on that franchise. 

Sadly, in the country of free speech telling the truth is a horrible crime apparently and should be punished even if it derails a stablished rebrand.

• Like 15