Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Serious question, how high is TA going to go eventually over its entire run now that it has had such an amazing OW. With its excellent WOM, it should have legs. 550m? dare we even contemplate 600m? :D

I say $500m, but I hope it can beat TDK :D

That Puerto Rico thing is kinda funny. I'm in the Caribbean right now and the theater I went to see The Avengers in twice is one of the Caribbean Cinemas theaters that's based in Puerto Rico. I'm pretty sure every showing has been sold out or close to being sold out so far so if they need the extra money they should more than have it.

Jesus christ, I'm watching The Notebook on dvd, but I cant concentrate, this is just too awesome.

lolA friend is on my sofa, talking to me and me talking to her.But i'm writing here too.

Wknd Estimates are up on boxoffice.comHoldovers have horrid drops. I was hoping TLAM to get 100M. After getting 55% slash this week, it seems impossible now. :angry:Will THG hit 400M? How long can it stay as the biggest film of 2012?