CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

I think Watson has a chance, although it's greatly exaggerated by many around here. It will depend on picking the right roles on her part, and of course a lot of luck.

Look at the roles she's gonna be in in the next few years!UGH COMMA Edited by Noctis

i just watched the first episode of farscape for like the 10th time now , i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that show!! i'll not watch it for a year or couple of months and then happened to watch a episode and get the bug all over no cure to be found so i guess next 2 weeks i'll be marathon-ing it whenever i can ! its aslo convenient tv season is over and for now only GoT and borgias as summer shows have my attention

And which role exactly screams guaranteed star to you? Like I said she has a chance but it's not set in stone by any means she'll make it yet.

Doesn't hurt that she's attractive. Harry and Ron grew up funny looking but Emma Watson will be an attractive woman.

Doesn't hurt that she's attractive. Harry and Ron grew up funny looking but Emma Watson will be an attractive woman.

Daniel looks fine. Just a bit too short (5'4-5'3). Rupert is not good looking.

I was thinking about Williams today, funnily enough. He's a genius. An actual genius.

I can't imagine a person in the world who would dispute this.

It's absolutely crazy to think about what he's done in his career.

Edited by Jussslic

Daniel looks fine. Just a bit too short (5'4-5'3). Rupert is not good looking.

I've seen too many shots of him where he looks like he has a ton of make-up caked on. Just really looks odd. He also strikes me as a bit of man child who had to grow up too fast. But then again I've seen very few interviews etc with him so my opinions could easily be premature.

What are the chance TA stay at 31M for Sunday? I just want 100M but would love 103.8M that would be under 50% drop.

I actually think the Sunday # goes down slightly tomorrow with estimates.
  • Like 1

Billion Dollar Baby. Nice. Overseas still kicking in the big bucks!That is just so amazing for words.

It'll get to 1.2bn on Dom alone, if no additional overseas ticket is sold. 1.5 is a lock. 1.7....just maybe. Wow!

I'd love if DS could go up .3m or so and beat TA's Friday so I could get that question right in the game. :P Doubt anything good will be happening to DS though.

I think Mothers day helped it. Lots of people in theaters today. DS had a couple of sell outs.

Several films have sold over 100 million tickets, GWTW has done 202 million.

Actually GWTW is probably around 170-180 million. From 1939-1942, over it's first and second release, it sold 52 million tickets. In total it had 10 or 11 individual releases.