CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

The trouble with DS is that its the same film as the last 10 Burton/Depp/HBC movies. All are dark, strange looking, all the same characters all the same actors. None are especially bad, but they are just boring now. The last one i really liked was Sleepy Hollow.People are basically just saying 'oh look its THAT lot again'. I have the same problem with any Director who uses his favourites too much. I can see Nolan doing the same thing if he isn't careful as he has already recycled actors from Batman to Inception and back again, and Scorsese can be guilty as well..

Edited by Rovex

Posted Image

You look at that chart and even with knowing what happens, there seems no way in hell that Titanic will overtake THG or Spiderman let alone TDK.

Would be interested in seeing an expanded out version of exactly what point Titanic began to refuse to die like the other films do.

You look at that chart and even with knowing what happens, there seems no way in hell that Titanic will overtake THG or Spiderman let alone TDK.Would be interested in seeing an expanded out version of exactly what point Titanic began to refuse to die like the other films do.

Yeah, it really shows what for amazing great WOM titanic had. I don't think that we ever get a 20x multiplier ever again. Not in these times.

Yeah, it really shows what for amazing great WOM titanic had. I don't think that we ever get a 20x multiplier ever again. Not in these times.

Sure we can if we get a film which genuinely has the level of WOM Titanic had across 4 quadrants Edited by darthdevidem01

Sure we can if we get a film which genuinely has the level of WOM Titanic had across 4 quadrants

But more likely than not it'll open too big to get to anywhere near a 20x multiplier. Edited by riczhang