Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

Also I hope this ends the "Midnight" obsession of trying to determine how a film does from their midnights. People need to face facts, Midnight's are a "FANBOY" thing. Yes I watched MIB3 at Midnight cause I was going to be off work for 4 days and knew the theater wasn't going to be packed. Now when I see TDKR midnight I know there won't be a seat in the house. This wasn't that type of movie so the box office getting 1.6 last night should not have factored in what was going to happen today.

Some part of me doesn't want MIB4; MIB3 was a nice way to wrap it all up, what if they screw the next one.... that will leave a sour taste in my mouth....

Same. I really don't think there's any way to top that ending. Edited by ddddeeee

Well they kinda rebooted it in a way by introducing a younger K. Obviously Tommy Lee may be way to old to do another one. So have him retire and again have Will bring on a new MIB member and that's how you carry on the story. But MIB 3 should be the end of the J and K story line. Will can carry on the franchise. I keep forgetting Steven produced this, add another hit to his production resume which is just as unbelievable as his directing resume.

Well they kinda rebooted it in a way by introducing a younger K. Obviously Tommy Lee may be way to old to do another one. So have him retire and again have Will bring on a new MIB member and that's how you carry on the story. But MIB 3 should be the end of the J and K story line. Will can carry on the franchise. I keep forgetting Steven produced this, add another hit to his production resume which is just as unbelievable as his directing resume.

Speilberg has no creative involvement in the films whatsoever. His name is just tagged along.