Gopher

What Should Nolan do Next?

Fantasy and comedy are very different from Nolan's filmography. I'd like to see what he would do with a black comedy but he probably wouldn't even go there. I'm expecting another original drama but I want it to be small. He doesn't need 200m+ budgets to tell great stories. Maybe not Memento small but Prestige small.

• Founder / Operator

Something none of us would ever think of

This.As much as we hear about Nolan going back to something smaller, while that would be nice, its kind of hard to argue that he's in his element with big scale productions right now. Don't fix what isn't broken, right? As long as he's making original films, I can't complain.

Fuck small movies. And I would neevr tell Nolan what to do but my wish-list would be:1. something originala tie:2. Bond. I`d prefer Fass as Bond but if it`s DC whatever, he`s tolerable as Bond when they give him funny lines.2. If he has to tackle an adaptation of anything, Dune and Dark Tower, because Dune requires his intellect and DT requires his crazy ability to tell stories backwards, 4 at once,etc.

Nolan captured the hearts and minds of fans because he`s talented AND has integrity. He doesn`t try to make fans love him by posting vlogs of the same fucking thing shot from different angle over and over. Fans feel when someone is too eager to please and when someone stands his ground, which is why they choose Nolan although he doesn`t give them incentives, freebes and shit.

Edited by fishnets

Nolan captured the hearts and minds of fans because he`s talented AND has integrity. He doesn`t try to make fans love him by posting vlogs of the same fucking thing shot from different angle over and over. Fans feel when someone is too eager to please and when someone stands his ground, which is why they choose Nolan although he doesn`t give them incentives, freebes and shit.

Sick of the PJ cheap shots. PJ wants to involve his fans more into his work, if you don't want to watch it you don't have to, I think it is pretty cool of him to go out of his way and do vlogs.

Sick of the PJ cheap shots. PJ wants to involve his fans more into his work, if you don't want to watch it you don't have to, I think it is pretty cool of him to go out of his way and do vlogs.

PJ is cheap so he deserves cheap shots. It`s really sad how much he`s pandering to fanboys and bloggers in order to be liked when there`s only one way to get appreciation and love - make better movies than dire KK and absolutely abominable TLB. No amount of sucking up to Knowles and TORN will change that.