hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

I love how many people are making this statement, and I don't see any of them discussing the movie. At all.

Inception was a smart movie for stupid people . That's the only way it could have become a topic of watercooler conversations. Prometheus by comparison is deep, it's more like "2001", which means casual folks are left out.

Inception was a smart movie for stupid people . That's the only way it could have become a topic of watercooler conversations. Prometheus by comparison is deep, it's more like "2001", which means casual folks are left out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love how many people are making this statement, and I don't see any of them discussing the movie. At all.

Really? Are loads of people saying this?

Because I love Prometheus, but I would never have the audacity to claim that it was the most thought-provoking film to be released in the two years since Inception! :lol:

My goodness. SMFH

No, I meant Prometheus. It is a terribly dumb movie that people are calling thought-provoking, yet not engaging in any kind of discourse about it at all.